BeJay Fight -- We Smell Bulls**t!

4/18/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are a bunch of crazy rumors going around the Internet today -- saying Beyonce went off on Jay-Z at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A., because he clowned her song "Crazy in Love." Juicy? Yes. True? Not even a little bit.
Jay-Z and Beyonce
TMZ spoke to Beyonce's rep who says to their knowledge Bey isn't even in L.A. Our sources at the concert say Jay-Z never dissed his lady's music, in fact, he didn't even mention her at all!

BeJay isn't fighting -- they're still on their alleged honeymoon!

Puter Boi

TMZ....High School drop outs who can't find work elsewhere....

Kelli

Crazy rumors equal lame post.

bigtimejayzfan

I saw Jay's show in ATL, and he did exactly the same thing...played the opening of Crazy In Love and then said "Sorry B, but F*** that, too!). Beyonce was in the audience at the time. It's part of his stage show for this tour and obviously not something that would have surprised her or upset her!

Veronica

I'd say : DIVORCE in less than a year bitches!

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

OMJ, I just learned I was six weeks prego! Someone help me! I should've never went out with that guy! OMJ, what do I do?!

Bubblebunny

They remind me of the California Cheese commercial with all those Bulls and Cows. Only he reminds me of the donkey in Schrek.

AlwaysHungry

TMZ always brings up rumors that no one ever heard about just to make a big show of proving they aren't tru

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

I was raped Taylor!!! I didn't encourage the sexual acts! My attacker did! I hate women who are young like at fifteen gettin' out there and gettin' prego. It's so stupid. You encouraged the sexual acts because the guy put pressure on u. too bad. u coulda been vary successful.

maryse b

This is sick...
They had their time...
Beyoncé needs to do something before it's the end for her!!!
Either she makes sure that he loves her and will stick by her side or she gets out of that mess!!!
She deserve to be loved by a PRINCE!!!!
She has always been a very good example for young people even MILEY CIRUS (LOL)
So GIRL POWER.... MAKE SURE HE DESERVE YOU
INDEPENDANT
SURVIRVOR
BOOTYLICIOUS

WHAT EVER U WANT BUT TIME IS RUNNIG
WHAT BOUT YOUR CAREER?

marysa (canada)

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BOOBIES JESSE METCALF BOUGHT FOR THAT PLAYBOY PLAYMATE! YAY!!!!!!

Kelli

Taylor,I bet Angie and Brad would take it. What color is it?

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

11. Taylor,I bet Angie and Brad would take it. What color is it?

Posted at 2:59PM on Apr 18th 2008 by Adoption is an option
________________________________________________________________________________________________
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

Hahah TMZ is attacking Mediatakeout's story because they keep calling them out on stealing other stories from them.

Erin

Not sure who your sources at the concert were, but I was there and he definitely mentioned her. When Crazy In Love came on he said "Yo B....no disrespect...but F--- that too." He said "too" because he was doing the same thing for his own songs. Your sources need to pay attentio.

(But like bigtimejayz fan said, it was part of the act.)

Erin

That should be ATTENTION (which I also apparently need to pay. LOL!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments