Booriah Carey

4/18/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not that she was there to hear it, but Mimi fans booed the crap out of her when she showed up nearly two hours late to an autograph signing last night.

A watch must not have gone with the outfit ... not that she can tell time anyway.

southerngyrl

Do yall just come on TMZ site just to bash celebs? Cuz every post I read there are negative comments about someone. If yall hate celebs so much stop reading about them, and do something more contructive with your time.

Diana Lara

FYI - MARIAH CAREY SHOWED UP EARLY. IT WAS THE SO CALLED FANS THAT BOOED THAT WERE LATE......

Victoria

It's nice to she her healthy...she says she's lost 20lbs......good for her....but why must she dress like a hooker ALL THE TIME!

Kiki

So what the hell has Mariah done now?? So what if she was late, people CAN be late. It's not illegal or anything. I noticed TMZ is ALWAYS bashing Mariah. She just broke the record for the most #1 singles by a solo artist, and just dropped an awesome album. Why not congratulate her!?!?!? She must not be that stupid you jerks!

YOU ARE IGNORANT

Mariah SCARY is exactly that...SCARY!!! She is so unattractive and her no haveing man proves that, she had a train pulled on her slutty self with P Diddy and alllllllllll his crew believe me I know some that were there...EWWW... when she talks she sounds like a 50 year old crack smoker. Dont understand why anyone would think she is HOT, she is so PHONY!!!! and if you think I'm a hater, miss me with that because I look way better then she EVER COULD even with all her money.....LMAO @ MARIAH SCARY!!!!!

Just Me

I can not stand that self centered beotch! Never have, never will. She is so in to herself she doesn't need fans.

m

First of all there is no sound with this video. It's kind of hard to comment on a story about someone being boo-ed if you can't hear it. Brilliant, TMZ!

Secondly, her being hours late really shouldn't have surprised anyone. This IS Mariah Carey we're talking about.

m

#17 - You are wrong she just passed Elvis, and is now going to the Beatles' record.

L.S

She's always feeling herself & sticking the boobs out it just bugs me mariah!!

L.S

#18 wow, if u don't like the bashing go away this is what it's all about honey

juscus

hope its her last 14 min of fame..... they compare her to elvis,i could name all his songs, none of hers

Diana Lara

MARIAH CAREY IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND HAS THE GREATEST VOICE EVER. ANYONE WHO CAN CALL HER A BITCH , OR NOT EVEN LIKING HER WITHOUT KNOWING HER, MUST BE SOME LOW SELF-ESTEEM UGLY ASS THAT IS JEALOUS AND WILL NEVER EVEN MEASURE UP TO SOMEONE LIKE MARIAH CAREY.

MC

I'm gonna have to go with with #30 on this one..... Can you all say "Legend" because she is one. How many of you have had people waiting for you outside of random buildings for hours and days?? Mariah had Radio Interviews and press conferences all day for the last few days in L.A..... Plus: she has to confirm security clearances because of CRAZY bitches like some of you.

***Step an hour in her shoes and I PROMISE you won't make it!!!!

LOL

Awwww.... another Bimbo who can blow... Isn't she DaBrat's girlfriend and the industry's side piece??? Well, who cares... Girlfriend does have that "angelic" aura about her, like Beyonce... it sells records. Neither of them ever cost me a dime- never will... I just hope the youngsters dont fall into idolotry with the WORLD'S IDOLS and have better role models. A lot of these "stars" and "divas" aren't doing much but cashing in...

jetsgrl

She took so long because it took her 2 hours to squeeze into her clothes that are 3 sizes too small. Fifi, you were on AI, a family show and looked like trash, like always.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments