Brit's Hair: The Roots of All Evil

4/19/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a look at Britney's mess of a 'do -- can you believe she went to the salon two days ago? Someone needs her money back!

The weaved wonder burned cash and calories yesterday, dropping some dough at Burberry before hitting the gym for a business meeting workout.

luckybean

Leave her alone.

Julie

So. TMZ, are you the last to know? What cha got new?

Brendolyn

Leave the girl alone already. She's trying so hard to get back on track and stay there. Must you try to nitpick now? Can't you cover her in her glory and stop trying to find something negative on her? Remember, some day her sons will be reading all the crap on her. Why don't you be the ones who print something positive?

Cyn

OMG... I can't believe I clicked on this stupid link, in AOL, and was brought to this stupid site. You guys sound like 12 year old gossips from middle school. *roll eyes*

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Leave her alone already. So she needs to wash and brush her hair. Big freaking deal.

Joni

She looks fine.

Now, Chloe Lattanzi, on the other hand is definitely more amusing at this point.

Mindelah

Leave her alone, TMZ.

gossipqueen

I think we all need to leave her alone and let her get healthy. Maybe she was riding with the top down and that's why her hair looks that way.

Otis

How many strands of male DNA do you think are residing in that mangled rat's nest?

SuckingOffHarveyLevin

ugh, leave Chloe alone. She has nothing to do with this "story"

krazihottkelli

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't wait 2 c her in another couple

yearz..zhez zo lazy...Itz hard 2 believe

zhe goez outta the houze that way..no

wonder zhe can't take care of her kidz

zhe can't even take care of her hair.

pathetic...the bitch iz done/

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hillary bitchez or u zuckazz az motherzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robin

I don't get it. I am a black woman and cut my hair the same time she shaved hers. Mine in twice as long over a year later. Shouldn't Britts hair minus the extensions hit her shoulder or be even longer by now?

marilyn

I am glad that is the only stupid thing she has done of late...does make you wonder why she puts those oh so noticable weaves in. what is the point?

Jackiemichele

In the eyes of the paps, she can do no right.

Robert

still has a bit of work to do. but she realy needs to take moe intrest in her boys.I mean realy brit, I do enoy seeing you spred acrossed the media. that way I dont have to go to LA just to see you. just flp on the puter and theres brit,no kids no projects juuuuust gooooing places, doooooing thangs. COME ON GIRL PICK IT UP STEP UP TOTHE NEXT LEVEL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments