Obama, Down with Jay-Z?

4/19/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

McCain claims he's down with the dimwits on "The Hills," but Barack Obama has one-upped him - seems he's down with Beyonce's man! Jigga, what?

During a speech in North Carolina last night, Obama "brushed the dirt off his shoulders," you know -- like the Jay-Z song -- in response to all the mudslinging that's been going on in the race to the White House.

He's got 99 problems but a Clinton ain't one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

He's Boring now

Thats what I thought....this guy does hate America and White People. Thank you TMZ for reinforcing that for me, No vote for Obama---he's unAmerican. Freaking Gangsta.

susie

to young...and can't be trusted.....

Slay

He is half white you idiot

mya

Who do you trust susie, Hillary?

Sara

Poster numbe 1, you are ignorant. I can tell you know nothing about him, why don't you educate yourself and last time I checked he was an American. But I guess stupid is as stupid does.

tard in the hood

he has creepy gray lips

Liz

Oh, he wanted to start talking ghetto.............he was just dying too but, restrained himself! Hmmmm!

stcjane

That is what you have to do! He is extremely smart and eduacated. President's dont have to be so stuffy. Hillary likes to have a drink or two and eat pizza, that is just the real them. My vote is for Obama. I dont believe the people in the White house are still chummy with the Clintons. Every thing that she will try to do, congress will disagree with because they dont like Bill and she will never truly achieve anything. I also think she comes across a little unstable and I dont trust her.

jimbo

I DONT THINK MOST SANE AMERICANS WANT TO SEE THIS SN**E AND HIS RAPPER FRIENDS IN OUR WHITE HOUSE. WAKE UP AMERICA. VOTE ANYBODY BUT obama !

Young Lawyers for Obama

Wow, what the heck does brushing off your shoulder have to do with hating white people, being unAmerican and the ghetto? Sorry folks, JayZ did not coin the phrase "brush your shoulders off" (or the gesture) and Obama doesn't have to reach to JayZ for an endorsement. Some of you need to read more than TMZ, Obama's mother is white (so I guess he must hate himself), he gradated from Harvard (far from the ghetto) and he is already in the lead for delegates and superdelegates.

Sandi

I guess if you have no problems with the fact that Obama lied to us when first caught by Rev. Wright saying he had not heard any of the P's sermons when he 3 days later had to admit he had since the story wasn't going away. And if you have no problems with his racist preacher and 20 year mentor (like we are supposed to believe the guy had no influence - BS), then maybe you have a problem with being called a Rich White Person or a Typical Scared White Person or the fact that if you like God, happen to have a gun and don't make millions a year, you are BITTER. Personally, I want a president who will represent ALL of us - not just his black friends.

Robert

Oboma says hes for change? All th people that have made contributions to his campaign will want some thing fo their money.talk is easy, reality comes a little tougher. just ask Arnold Swarzenegger.

Matt Damon

According to Tine Hahiyary, one of Obama's teachers and the principal from 1971 through 1989, Barry actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his time at the school. "I remembered that he had studied "mengaji" (recitation of the Quran)" Tine said.
Just Saying! So Vote For Obama!

Matt Damon

Obama enrolled in the Besuki Primary School, a government school, as Barry Soetoro, Muslim. In third grade, Senator Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want To Be a President.' His third grade teacher: Fermina Katarina Sinaga "asked her class to write an essay titled 'My dream: What I want to be in the future.' Senator Obama wrote 'I want to be a President,' she said." [The Los Angeles Times, 3/15/07]

Oscar in Miami Beach

He's a muslim mole.He is dangerous.He will destroy the USA slowly but surely.I prefer Hillary,she may not be perfect but Barack Hussein Obama is more flawed.Besides he carries a lot of bagage from being a poor black,with a single mother in America of the 60's and 70's.A vote for him is a vote for disaster.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments