To Wong Foo Thanks for TMI, Julie Newmar

4/19/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't get too close to the cage -- that cougar still has bite!

A TMZ photog was a little too excited to learn that Julie Newmar, 74, was out shopping on Robertson yesterday ... for lingerie! Age is just a number ...

Matt Damon

Shes Smokin for her age!

Rae

She is gorgeous. How sweet. Kudos to the photog!

Razzed

Wow! I'm guessing Ms. Newmar has been under the knife, but aside that, I am so impressed at how good she still looks! I wish that at age 74, I can still rock jeans like she does! Bravo, Ms. Newmar!!!

godlovejulienewmar!

She's totally awesome - beautiful, classy, and adorable as hell.

*kiss-kiss* miss newmar!

Fina

Isn't she gorgeous. Even at 74. I saw her once pushing her son in a wheelchair and i was struck by how beautiful she still is

CanadianBoy

That's one sexy senior!!

wg

Well I think she's great but she's super cheap - she was trying to finagle free architecture advice out of a friend of mine....

recovery101Fan

She has a pure heart that is what is so great about her relaxed and happy spirit!!

vronskioblonski

More! More! MORE! I hope she got a French maid's uniform at the lingerie store. I saw her wear one on The Phil Silvers Show and . . . mmm, how sweet it is! "Who are you really here for?" I check into TMZ daily DREAMING of sightings as exciting as this!

Cha Cha

That was cool, classy and sassy. I wish we saw more of this and less of Britney....

NoMoreStupidPoliticians

At this Papparazzo was somewhat respectful. They should ALL be that way, instead of the obnoxious jerks they can be, asking rude questions. He wasn't really intrusive, just kind of "there". And to recognize OLDER stars, especially women, is very nice. Julie Newmar deserves a medal; she has a disabled son whom she has taken loving care of, and she has done all kinds of charitable work, including for AIDS, when I met her at a benefit years ago. She's gorgeous at this age because it reflects the beauty in her heart; we could all take a lesson from that. I'm glad this is on here, even though I think those papparazzi on Robertson really need to chill out and stop bothering the stars who just want to go out in peace. Let the fans who watch their shows bug them, not the photographers who are out to try to make a buck off them.

just wondering

Neighbour....I was going to post something..but u said it all!!!

PETUNIA NEWMAN

DEAR JULIE,

HI! IT'S PETUNIA NEWMAN WHO KNEW YOU MANY YEARS AGO IN NY. IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HER IN PERSON, SHE IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE INSIDE AND OUT. WE WERE GOING TO THE THEATRE MANY YEARS AGO IN NY AND SHE TIPPED THE CAB DRIVER $2O.00. IN ASTONISHMENT HE SAID: "LADY, I THINK YOU MADE A MISTAKE". HER REPLY WAS, DON'T YOU HAVE SOME SPECIAL LADY YOU WAN TO TAKE OUT AFTER WORK?"
I CAN BE REACHED AT DOYALWILLIAM@AOL.COM

Drew

A BIG KUDO'S to the TMZ photographer who reconizes talent and beauty when he see's it! It was a delight to see 'real' talent on TMZ for a change. That is what Hollywood is all about and PLEASE TMZ, try to find more stars like this to talk to. Wow, what a beautiful lady Julie Newmar is. My hat goes to you and TMZ, you have a very 'wonderful' photographer working for you. Very brit and polite. Keep this one around! You made my week. Thank you!!!!!!!
xoxo
Drew

Area 51

How come my grandma never looked like that? Mine always looked more like Aunt Bee.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments