Desperate is Spelled S-P-E-I-D-I

4/21/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your breakfast. The two most shameless twits on planet Earth are at it again.

Spencer Pratt caused seizures on Robertson this weekend -- blasting Heidi Montag's "music" from his car as he waited to pick up his fame-hungry girlfriend from Kitson. We asked Spencer if he actually enjoyed the song ... but if he said anything, it couldn't be heard over the shrieking.

tjr

I'm better than you

Gay!

I'm better than you

Furthermore, what does Spencer do? He's always in suits and look at the car he drives.

oh oh

Man...thats a HOT dude!
hot hair, hot body, hot style!!!
him and his girl are IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh oh

HE IS SO HOT!
I WANT MORE SPENCER AND HEIDI!!!!!!!! PUHLEASEEEEEEEE
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV THEM!
HOTTEST COUPLE ALIVE

save brit

these two are the biggest untalented people on TV. I am so tired of hearing about them. They are NOBODIES

Gerbils, Inc

Why waste time and energy blogging about douchebag celebs................I'm the "next big thing" baby, and it's all about me.............................blow that one out of the "cave" biddies!

Megan

it's shameless self promotion. theyre getting filmed constantly so someone must care and at least theyre trying to promote her music.. whether its good or not. i would do the same thing.. theyre constantly being filmed so they might as well.

KRISTA

GOD, THESE TWO LOSERS NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES. HOW PATHETIC!

sammythesidewinder

I just figured out why these two suck so badly. It is because they are from Orange County. OC and LA don't mix well. OC is a strip mall, subdivision riddled, new money having tacky hell. But if you are form OC, you don't know that OC sucks. You think that it's just awesome. LA for most of us is a dirty, gritty, smoggy place where you have to work your ass off creatively o get anywhere. So once you do, you hate to see talentless schmucks hit the jackpot. You should be talented to make it here. But we are our own worst enemy, when we allow the Britney's of the world to invade our town, we won't stop until they either become boring, or famous. And you have to hand it to Heidi, and trainwreck Spencer, they are good looking and not boring. At least not to the masses. It's all pretty sick, but there is no one to blame but ourselves.

sick of speidi

I almost threw up in my mouth a little bit listening to that trash....please TMZ, do something good for the world and NEVER put anything that Speidi does on your site!!! The world will be a much better place....THANKS!!!

boyson

Looking at these two horses wants me give them a carrot....WILLLLBUUURRRRR!

aqualung

GO BACK TO COLORADO YOU NO-TALENT NERD !!!

AND TAKE YOUR CURLY-HAIRED GIRLFRIEND WITH YOU !!!

breezyme

you know.. The Hills may be fake, but at least MOST of the people are credible... but these 2 morons are just plain STUPID!!! they both are fame hungry & total losers.. the girl cannot sing, dance or design clothes & he is such a friggin douchebag its unreal... they totally go with each other & i hope somebody kidnaps them & leaves them in Siberia!

too sad

WHERE IS THAT CIP O JOHNNY LYDON THE SEX PISTOL ??

THAT WAS THE BEST CLIP FOR AGES APAT FROM V ON A HOLE.

JOHNNY IS A LEGEND , SEX PISTOL FOR GAWDS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NO MORE SPIEDSLAG