« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fresh Errand Boy of Bel Air

4/21/2008 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele Bundchen finally gave Tom Brady a day off yesterday, so he took the chance to hit a few balls around the Bel Air Country Club.

Saturday, he was on duty as ever, buying poo-paper for the Bundchen household.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pam

Tmz. I saw this photo on another site. The photo of Brady smiling while golfing is really hot.

gus

Let's see, he's a successful NFL star who's dating Giselle Bundchen...keep bagging on him TMZ, it doesn't make you look pathetic at all.

CHRIS

HEY PAM,

Can you tell me exactly what tom did to his baby mama? He broke up with her before she announced she was pregnant. so how exactly did he fault her. i hate this kind of crap. when someone is actually doing something right people knock even that. its as if people want all celebs to be trainwrecks

CHRIS

Once again TMZ there is nothing wrong with going shopping for your woman. Guys do those types of things. at least real men do. So TMZ do you want him out sleeping with other woman or slapping gisel around. it seems you think thats what a real man would do.

crys

These articles putting Tom Brady down for sharing responsiblity for the everyday things in his relationship are getting really old and boring. They're not only insulting to Brady but also sexist to both men AND women. People in relationships do little things for each other, like pick up packages. Normal people need to buy toilet paper. I'm sure he'll be using it too. Normal people play golf. Portraying Gisele (however her name is spelled) as some shrew and Brady as some whipped boy is disgusting. I am not a Patriot fan or a Brady fan. I just think these little jokes have never been funny. I know you guys don't like Tom, but get off it already.

allie

Harvey Levin would NEVER buy tp!

Chantal

So, what's wrong with bying toilet paper...it's what he deserves after dumping Bridget & getting with Gisele so soon after their split...besides, he's in a relationship now...so no reason to hang out with the guys in singles bars anymore...those who do - their relships don't usually last anyways...

mya

I love TB, he seems like a good guy. I'm not over that superbowl loss though.....it still hurts!!

Wasted Talent

Please I dare you to make stupid comments about Tom Brady to his face. He is being a nice guy maybe you would like it better if he was a dumb as Eli and drunk in every picture.

Tom your a good guy and screw the loser who find being normal a bad thing. You're putting TMZ out of business being normal.

Ian Kemp

Ummm...and the problem with this picture is..? Sounds more like Harvey and the douche bags at TMZ are just jealous thats theres someone out there who is having a good time, and unlike the loosers at TMZ, he's not doing it at other peoples expense.

Get over it Harvey, you are just a whiney little lawyer, move on.

Wasted Talent

Pam
You're an A$$hole. Why are you so upset?

Tom Brady's relationship with that ugly whore douche bag Bi^%$ has nothing to do with you.

Wishing something horrible to happen to him is just evil. I don't like that wanna be actress but I don't wish horrible things to happen to her because that's wrong.

Get a life and stop creating a fantasy land that you know the truth behind the Tom Brady's relationship. I don't know anything about it but it is none of my business that is between two people and no one else.

Hey PAM why don't you wax that upper lip and shave the unibrow and get a life.

Lee

It does my heart good to see 'ol Tom finally spending some time with his son! It must greatly inconvenience him having to live in California but maybe Tom is finally growing up! Tom's growing maturity can only be good for everyone! Including the Paps!

Valerie

Wow- my golf stance is better than Toms! I feel pretty proud actually.

Niki

Is it just me, or does his left foot look slightly chopped off? heh... weird!

wickedsweet