Jamie Lynn Baby Bumpin'

4/21/2008 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears lil' bump is growin' y'all!

The 17-year-old Nickelodeon star spent her day in McComb, Mississippi studying for her SATs shopping.

Brit's unwed kid sister will reportedly debut the newest member of the Spears family sometime this summer.

no name

Leave her alone people! just because she is in Miss. is NOT a bad thing!!!!!!!!! you need to be talking about your own trashy town.

LB

Hey #11... I am from Louisiana and I know for a fact (which you should too) that underage sex does not only happen in LA. So if that was your way of bad-mouthing Louisiana, then shame on you. All residents of LA has heard the Hillbilly thing before...so it's all old. Think of something new. P.S. Just b/c they had sex and Jamie Lynn got preg does not mean it's a crime! Everyone makes mistakes! Get over yourself!!

RJ

Star -a lot of us didn't have sex when we were teens. I thank my parents that they placed enough sense in my head not to. Jamie Lynn is a prime example of what results in teen sex - unmarried, dysfunctional, and a poor support system. Props to all of you that teen sex and didn't end up with a baby in the same situation as Jamie Lynn. There's a plethora of other problems that go with teen sex - as well as teen promiscuity(sp). That's why the makers of Valtrex have such high profit margins.....

hahahaha!

No Star, Questor's point is that when a 19yr old has sex with a 16 yr. old it is called statutory rape in most states. There was a big hooplah when a 17 black boy was sentenced to 15yrs because his 15yr old girlfriend gave him a BJ (can't remember the state but it was all over the news)... both teens admitted that they both engaged in it willingly and still the prosecutors of that case went after the kid even though at the time they were both technically minors. He spent 2yrs, I think, in jail before the charges were dropped. So why jail for that kid and not for this guy who was obviously an ADULT at 19 and having sex with an obvious MINOR at the time? Celeb family???

It's not that teens don't have sex, it's that this family, with all their money and resources can't seem to take the time to actually be there for their daughters until after the $hit has hit the fan. Brit is an adult but her sister was only 16,... why was she even allowed to live with a 19yr old boyfriend? I can't stand Brit and Jamie's parents and even though Brit seems better under lockdown her parents do not seem like they are doing it for love of their daughter, they are doing it to secure their own money making machine. Anyone else's parents ever help them out... for a weekly salary?

NLO

shut up white pplz trash bitch Jaime lynn will screw up someday et you go don't believe me wish of best luck .u know Jaime is trash whore hispanic pplz hate Brit n jaime lynn I love Jennifer Lopez is the best mother of twin babies. congrats.

TMZhires13yearolds

I've been noticing a trend with TMZ. Their stories that are in poor taste (death, aging, children) or lame (Tom buys paper towels, Casey mows a lawn) or B and C listers (Prince Anhalt, Brandon Davis, Shauna Sands)), the majority of the comments are negative to TMZ. But do they care? It would appear not. As long as they crack each other up on their silly little T.V. show, they just keep slapping them on here. Of course they have their fans who jump on the band wagon and parrot whatever TMZ is telling them to say, but overall TMZ doesn't give a good GD what we readers think. Just each other. Very professional, eh? With that attitude, all you staffers better keep your resumes updated.

CDS

I had my first child when I was 18. She is now 9 years old. I have always taken amazing care of my children, never been on welfare, nor have I ever been portrayed as trash. I am a stay at home mom, on the PTA board, head homeroom mom for both of my daughters classes, etc, etc. My children are active in dance and soccer, and my oldest scored a perfect score on her first taks test this year. Just because I had my children early doesn't mean that I'm not a loving, capable parent who always puts my children's needs above all else in life. All of you that judge someone's parenting skills because of their age need to rethink your perception that we're all bad parents.

test

Wait, when did Hollywood start caring whether a girl was married before getting pregnant -- or even after?

boyson

who cares

Star

Everyone acts like they waited til marriage to have sex 80% of the ones whining about this I bet had sex just not a baby when they were teens.. Lynn Spears is a bad mother, but their dad seems like he knows what he is doing..

TJ

White trash family with no values.. They have that "keep em barefoot and pregnant" mentality...uneducated hillbillies.

kayla

leave her alone
its hard to tell your parents you're sexually active
parents should be helping her and have given her birth control sooner. shes 17 many people have sex at that age and earlier.
it's great she didnt get an abortion

Me

QUESTOR: I'm somebody smart and from Mississippi - imagine that? Rednecks are in Mississippi - a hillbilly would be from Tenn or W.Va. Underage sex is not against the law anywhere. It's only if the other party is an adult and the minor parents want to press charges - that's not just in MS - it's your law too.

As far as Mississippians looking like inbreds.... I'm sure Elvis, Faith Hill, Walter Payton, LeAnn Rimes, Conway Twitty, Sela Ward, Eudora Welty, Oprah Winfrey, Tammy Wynette, Red Barber, Lance Bass, Jimmy Buffett, Bo Diddley, Brett Farve, James Earl Jones, etc.... (the list goes on and on).... and all their fans would disagree with you on that.

Get a life!

"11. SOMEBODY SMART HELP ME OUT HERE,
SHE IS 17, THAT MEANS WHEN THAT TRAILER TRASH LAWNMOWER GOT HER PREGNANT SHE WAS ONLY 16. SO SHE WAS DOING THE SIN OF SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE AND UNDERAGE SEX, SHOULDNT WE BE SEEING THAT GUY ARRESTED??? AFTER ALL THE PROOF IS STICKING OUT OF ZOEY!!
NOW IF THE REASON HE IS NOT ARRESTED IS BECAUSE THE HILLBILLYS DOWN SOUTH ALLOW UNDERAGE PREMARRAIGE SEX THEN NO WONDER THEY ALL LOOK LIKE STUPID INBREDS. THOSE KIDS GIVING BIRTH TO DEFORMED KIDS BECAUSE THE MOTHERS THEMSELVES ARE STILL GROWING! SICKER THEN VON-AHOLE!"

Posted at 10:56AM on Apr 21st 2008 by questor

shonnia

Nobody said boo when beyonce lil sis was preggers but because she's brits everyone has a comment. Bug off jerks. She's not the first teen to get preggers and she won't be the last. Good luck Jamie I'm rootin for you. Brit Brit too.

J Doe

they dont have a clue who the father of the kid is.....cassie is the scapegoat and dont be suprised to see what a comfortable lifestyle he is living now that he's being paid off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments