Jennifer to Brad: Chew on This!

4/21/2008 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt may have tossed her aside, but Jennifer Aniston clearly didn't turn to the Häagen-Dazs! The 39-year-old hottie chilled in Miami over the weekend, making sure the sun shined on every tiny angle of her body.

warrior caliber

30 years from now, will TMZ STILL be making references to Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston having been married and trying to cause a stir because he may or may not have left her for Angelina Jolie? TMZ is getting about as reputable as Star and World News Weekly. It's only a brief matter of time before Harvey and it's pulitzer-winning staff start posting stories about alien abduction and start playing with photo shop to create scandals. Last time I checked, this was a celebrity news site, not a place for "entertainment reporters" to pass judgement or critique their subjects.

me

hot hot hot

spread the love

i'm torn on this one....for her age she is in very good shape....but tmz throwing down against angelina, well if you are trying to compare the two....i don't think you are eing fair to anniston. angelina is way way way out of her league. comparatively speaking, anniston is just another chick on the beach.

ASSKICKER

Three words............I'd spank that!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

HA HA ANGELINA! YOU ARE ALL FAT AND PREGGERS AND LOOKING HAGGARD FROM TAKING CARE OF YOUR ORPHANS AND KID YOU GOT KNOCKED UP WITH IN ORDER TO KEEP BRAD ON YOUR CHAIN!

I'M SO HOT AND FANCY FREE WITH MY TIME! NICE GIRLS DO FINISH FIRST!!!!!!!!

just my input

Jen is so cute and Angie looks like a witch...hell, she probably IS one...she's wieird enogh to be one !! Angie give me the willies

Black Teef

I'd wreck that ass.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I bet old Brad looks at these photos and says........."Oh Lawd Almighty, I threw that away for that skank bag AJ and now look at all of these rejects from the world that the wicked witch of the east has talked me into adopting. I got one of every color, shape and size. Oh Lawd, what happened to me? I threw my career and everything that I knew away for that witch and I am still held by the spell that she cast!"

Hey Jenn...........call me! You are hot! Brian

who cares

one word.....skank

she should of taken care of Brad while she had him...........if she did, he wouldn't have eyes elsewhere

Jamie

Jennifer- way hotter than Angelina any day!!!

Kitty Angel

Is there a sensible reason for taking pictures up the crack of her ass?!?!?!?!?

Veronica

Classy, beautiful girl! Skankelina would never have a hot body like hers, specially if she continues getting pregnant so often like that!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I would hit that like a Skud Missle!

MGM KID

I'm with # 14..you said it! Hot body, but looks like someone hit her in the face with a bag o' nickels

g

Brad is prettier than both those girls