Kate

Back to Jumping

Owen's Bones

4/21/2008 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson celebrated her 29th birthday this weekend -- by piling on ex-boyfriend Owen Wilson in Miami. You, me and Dupree ... take two!

Although they broke up in 2007, rumors have been swirling recently that the former lovers were back on.

Kate and Owen's Miami romp didn't include a nekkid Woody Harrelson or 911 calls.

sjw

I might be behind on the movie scene...but I just watched You..Me..and Dupree the other night and it was the dumbest movie I have ever seen!! I was so mad at the end of it. Good thing I was sick and had nothing better to do.

Deanne

I hope it works out for them...they are a very cute couple!

pattie in cali

you go KATE, best of luck to you both, OWEN, many blessings. you guys are a GREAT COUPLE.

Hoser-eh

when they break up this time mabey the homely no talent loser will off himself for good this time and do everyone a favor

dee

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Owen should get FAR away from her. She's just going to cheat on you like she did her first "true love" Chris Robinson. She seems like a selfish bitch. Owen...you made your bed - how does it feel to know you had an affair with her and helped to ruin her marriage & family. It takes two to tango. Just know...someone will steal her away from you too. I had a lot of respect for you until you got mixed up her.

lise

Wgy should she worry about Jen? Kate said she did not believ in monogumous relationships anyway. Besides, it looks like she is hurting him.

hell with them all

NOW! THAT IS A BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diana

I think they make a cute couple. Jen is too shallow to date Owen -- she only likes pretty boy toys. Owen, PLEASE get your nose fixed!! It's very distracting!

Jess

This is a Toxic relationship. Owen could not handle the stress before. What makes him think he can handle that mess NOW !

KRISPY is Right!!

I remember seeing similiar pictures of Kate mounting Dax just like that last summer. 4:43 is right on the money - Kate is Owen's trigger (no pun intended). She'll become interested in someone else and leave Owen the same way she become interested in him and left her husband. The timeframe of Owen "picking up" again even coincides with the start of their relationship (probably because of all the media attention). Kate might be a nice person but she's nothing but BAD NEWS for Owen. He better move his therapist up a few numbers on his speed dial if he continues with her.

!!

The BOTH of them are IDIOTS for reviving their toxic relationship!

The next time Owen will do a Murder / Suicide.

Green eggs & ham

KATE, OWEN & ME!

AndreaY

kATE IS BABY SITTING OWEN YOU KNOW SUICIDE WATCH

KRISPY is Right!!

Andrea Y. (10:31) - You are so right about the babysitting! I've NEVER seen a star so obviously being keep under such close watch. Kate, Woody Harrelson, Vince Vaughn - is Jackie Chan next in the rotation?!? Although I don't think it's about suicide - that whole story was so overblown to start with (just a smoke screen to cover the drug abuse.) Cutting ONE wrist with a knife after a fight with a friend - that sounds AWFULLY druggy to me. Reports from Miami are that, when Owen's left to his own devices, he's drunk (and sometimes more). Everyone is worried about him and his ability to finish the movie. But that's what happens when you won't ADMIT you have a problem. You're not going to get better - even with the highest-paid babysitters and the whole world watching you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2