Miley

Makes Sexy Time for Camera -- Again!

4/21/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Indecent PhotosHoly Hannah's Montanas! Pics of the scruffy-voiced, fast-talking FIFTEEN-YEAR OLD flashing her bit parts and making her best jail-bait sexy face have popped up on the Internet ... again.

While she's not shaving her head -- yet -- Miley Cyrus might want to slow her tractor-trailer roll on the road to Spearsville.

This isn't the first time naughty photos of the underage, Jesus-loving, Disney star have ended up online. Shots of Miley in her undies made the rounds this past January.

Someone's getting grounded -- we're just sayin'.

A call to Miley's rep was not immediately returned.

white boy

Wake up people, these days young girls have sex at 14 because it's cool and it's fun...the fact that Miley is a huge superstar makes her all the more likely to be exposed to it. She should enjoy herself and live life to it's fullest. Don't blame her...blame society.

miley is becoming britney

i always knew this would happen i mean her dads to loose on her ever since she changed her hair color shes gone down the britney/jamie/lindsey path!!!!!

A. Wheatwood

Kids will be kids, but I dont' recall ever showing my bra or being laid out on my boyfriend, at that age, like Ms. Cyrus. She has issued a statement about how sorry she is...so it is her. Her parents better put her on a leash or she'll end up like Brit's sister, Jamie Lynn.

LongJohn69

A whore, is a whore a whore a whore
and another Disney whore is a bore
for sure, for sure, for sure, FOR SURE..
and her name is Miley SLUT!

sexyarmo07

looks like her to me...unless they put her head on some hoochey mamas body.

I think it is her...b/c there are several scandalous pics of her on the interent already. They all can't be fake. Also she just did a racey photo for vanity fair and her parents were in the room when she was taking the pics. I'm suprised her parents let her do that. Mine would have had a heart attack if i even mentioned doing anything of the sort.

lol..they're dumb hillbilly trash!

whocaresabouther

dude. she totally apologizes for these pics ( which are her) as well as her vanity fair shoot

zbizzy

LOL @ all the people saying this wasnt her, when I hear on the news this morning, she is, in fact, apologizing for the racy pictures she posted on her myspace page (these pics) as well as her vanity fair photos... looks like people should have taken the people up on their "ill bet $$$ this isnt her" haha

reallybigmeandog

So, all you people screaming it's not her, bet $$$ it's not her, it doesn't even look like her. OMG I laughed so hard this morning. You all look like idiots, I just want you to know.

malvolio

...even before the pics, hanna was gonetana. kid are fickle. her 15 "seconds" were nearly up. jmo...

fathead

looks like her to me... and... you don't get famous by the time you are 15 for being a naieve halfwit these days. you have to have an ego to perform and have the persona that she does. doesn't surprise me one bit that she has the nerve to appear overly sexual for a 15 year old. then again, who knows if she is even 15, or a christian, or a homo sapien at that. it's the entertainment industry, my loves. and it's pretty much about who you bang or pay to get where you are.

and to all the people saying its not her...

denial ain't a river in Egypt.

fathead

then again, its not like she made a sex tape or anything. was just a bra. although too provocative for a 15 year old, i remember taking funny pictures when i would get a new bra with my girlfriends. the whole idea of finally having boobs was awesome. just is unfortunate that because of the internet people can't get away with the normal teenage curiousities we all have experienced.

HooplaOinkOink

8. Bet you $$$$ this is not Miley Cyrus but a look alike...

Posted at 12:14PM on Apr 21st 2008 by Susan Ramsey
===========================================================

You'd lose that bet big-time. Miley herself has admitted to having those photos taken of her, and she has apologized for them.

HooplaOinkOink

A whole bunch of you people are a piece of work. You refuse to believe that the girl in those photos could be Miley, but she has admitted it.

You folks are all just like Cleopatra, Queen of Denial.

Here's what Miley said to People Magazine about these photos:

"The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

"Most of all," she says, "I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey."

Here's the link to the article, in case any of you are still desperately trying to remain in denial:

Claire

Are you defensive people stupid?
You say shes not a skank and every teenage girl does this...?
I certainly don't do this. And yea that's definitely her!
Go to youtube and watch her WHOLE performance of See You Again on Idol Gives Back.
She touches her butt and practically humps the floor.
That skank will fade quickly.

lalal girl

okayy this is so not her! does anyone else see that this is not Miley!! its plain and clear this ISNT her. she even looks photoshopped or a good look alike. way 2 go.! but thats not MILEY CYRUS!!!!