Miley

Makes Sexy Time for Camera -- Again!

4/21/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Indecent PhotosHoly Hannah's Montanas! Pics of the scruffy-voiced, fast-talking FIFTEEN-YEAR OLD flashing her bit parts and making her best jail-bait sexy face have popped up on the Internet ... again.

While she's not shaving her head -- yet -- Miley Cyrus might want to slow her tractor-trailer roll on the road to Spearsville.

This isn't the first time naughty photos of the underage, Jesus-loving, Disney star have ended up online. Shots of Miley in her undies made the rounds this past January.

Someone's getting grounded -- we're just sayin'.

A call to Miley's rep was not immediately returned.

linds

First of all, especially based on that top picture, I will be very surprised if that is NOT Miley Cyrus. Those look like her to me and if it's not her, then she's got a double somewhere. Second of all, while the bra thing might be a tad too much in the first picture, she's clothed in both pictures. She didn't make a sex tape or do lines of cocaine on camera. She's a 15 year old girl joking around like any adolescent would -hardly Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears territory if you ask me. However, given her celebrity status and how easy it is to be exposed on the Internet, she should be more careful. She does work for Disney afterall.

hannah

ok, to #12, just to let you know, me and my friends don't sit in our room and strip together and take naked pictures of ourself.
How the heck is she "just being a kid" UHM, strippers aren't 12, thanks. If you want to stick up for her, get on her good side and buy her a pole.

shes not acting like a kid, shes acting like a whore.

LMP1221

There is no way this is Miley, her lips are ALOT fuller than this girls, I think it is just a look alike. The eye shape is a lot different as well as the nose.

WhitWhit

That's not her.. I think it's just a look alike!

Chykshyt

THAT IS NOT MILEY U RETARDS WHO THINKS IT IS HER....ITS JUST A 15 YEAR OLD WHOREANNABE WHO WISHES SHE WAS MILEY CYRUS.............I THINK IT IS ACTUALLY HARVEY LEVIN'S UNCLAIMED DAUGHTER.... ...YEP IT IS!!!!

Mango

That's not her. The first one looks like her sort of but the second one now way.

Allison

ummm, that's not Miley, but I have a feeling you guys know that already.

Dan

You people are clearly idiots! That is definitely her! You must be BLIND if you think it doesn't look like her.

Chris

Doesn't look like her at all

Kathy

This isn't Miley!

Get better, kiddo

Oh please, it's not her - check out the facial features - sad how so many need to tear down to feel better abput themselves.

This is too true

This is defiantely miley. here are the bigger versions of the pictures.

go nuts!!

mickey

26. I look like David Bowie. Therefore, I am David Bowie.

Posted at 12:28PM on Apr 21st 2008 by Close But No Ceegar

LOL i agree. people say I look like Megan Fox, w/brown eyes though, but I don't think I'm engaged to that guy Brian Austin Green.... how's that model wife of yours?

tracey

They don't even look like her.

Buster

Billy Ray, save her before it is too late.