« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eli & Wife's Hot Honeymoon -- As in Temperature

4/22/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So you're Super Bowl MVP, you marry your college sweetheart in blazing hot Mexico and you spend your honeymoon weekend ... reading?!

Eli Manning and new wife Abby McGrew enjoyed their first few days of fiery, wedded bliss together on Monday -- he was reading a book about golf, she was reading one on Darfur.

How romantic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mike

whoa Eli can read?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

You know he's been tapping that for years. So what....they can't enjoy a relaxing honeymoon? Even Harv reads a good book between pole smoking.

Just Another Hater

For the regular TMZ users - those things that they are reading are called books. They're like longer, more insightful versions of USWeekly. Fewer pictures though.

Lucy

Who wants to have sex with Eli????GROSS!!!

Liz

I just looked at the photo again............who is that person coming out of the doorway? Perhaps someone is cleaning their villa which could be the reason they are taking a break and reading!

BGZ

SO WHAT!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Syl

Good grief! It's not like they haven't been screwing for the last FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!! Supposedly, unlike some pathetic couples, they actually enjoy being around each other.

Insert comical name here

So...they are enjoying the sun, what do you want them to do, preform for your benefit? Shesh, give it a rest. At least they are improving their minds (well, sort of).

kt

1. Why'd he get married anyway? All the poontang he could get? And he's too young, it'll never last.
Posted at 12:15PM on Apr 22nd 2008 by e.j. tweaker

27 years old is "too young" to get married??? What world do you live in?? This is just my grasp on the whole situation but I'm assuming he married her because he LOVES her?? Anyone else?? I got married at 18 and I'm still with my husband today.

OCD

Aw, leave them alone! It's their honeymoon. If it was my honeymoon, I'd probably be reading some trashy romance novel.

Kitty Angel

You have to come up for air every once in a while!!!!!!

Lucy

Kaye, Married at 18 and still together. How old are you 18 1/2 ????

N. Stevens

Eli Mannng and Super Bowl champ still does not sound right to me. In any case, I wish them both the best of luck and can only imagine the great.... reading, they will be having over the next few days.

Veronica

We all know it's going to end up in a very expensive divorce very soon...a year or so!

My advice to Eli would be to get a pre-nup!

jason

So they read... that's what normal people do, TMZ you morons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments