Gummi Bear: The Next Valerie Bertinelli?

4/22/2008 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If the money was right, Jason Davis (who has mysteriously shed quite a few LBs lately) would gladly be a spokesperson for Jenny Craig.

Right, because there's nothing they'd want more than the endorsement of a heroin using, pompous brother of a hate-filled bigot.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

HE'S STILL A BITCH...

manny

who's that dude with gummi? he's hot.

Steph

Gastric bypass or drugs? I can't decide which one I want to place a wager on.

jimmy

Is there anyway these two brothers can go broke so i can stop seeing them on TMZ? I have never seen two guys trying as hard as they do to get FAME! I hope I hit the powerball so I can get on TMZ.

restaurant management

Sooo disappointing that the Davis boys are always parting, and going to clubs. I am wondering if they are not being checked out by investigators for being mules for the drug dealers. They must be dumb or feel that the family funds will be their savior when they are in trouble. It is time for them to do something else for the good of them, before it is too late.

mch

TMZ...WHY DO U COVER THESE USELESS HUMAN FECAL WASTES?

ENOUGH OF GIVING MEDIA COVERAGE TO THESE USELESS BUMS

Tim

Why would you hold his brother's bigotry against him?
And by the way, TMZ seems filled with bigots by making fun of effeminate gay men.

Wild Hog

Who are the Davis brothers anyway? What are they famous for? The only time I have ever seen them is on tmz.... just wondering.

restaurant management

#8- Mark: The Davis boys are from the "Grandpa"Marvin Davis family. Family is of oil and real estate fortunes including MGM studios. The boys are just trust fund babies doing nothing! Grand pa Marvin has passed away sometime ago, but Grandma is still around and must be very disappointed by their actions.

Wild Hog

Thanks for the info man....

dave

Is it me or does this guy seem a little less of a tool than his brother??

R.Zimmerman

The more you TMZ provocateurs whinge about Greasy being a "bigot", the more I have to empathize with him, because the TMZ protocol has always been race-baiting in its own cute way. The consistent inuendo, jargon, pseudo-Ebonics, etc. that you spew out every day, which is guaranteed to get some ungracious dialogue going, is as bigoted as the big-mouth rich boy could ever be. So there.

Jenny

It's a good thing Gummi has lost some weight since he was still squashed into the back of that Prius. Prior to the weight loss he wouldn't have been able to fit at all.

Greasy is an obnoxious azzhole but Gummi is harmless enough.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

As quoted by TMZ........"pompous brother of a hate-filled bigot". And yet you continue to follow this POS around and pretend that he's somebody special.

cochino

9. #8- Mark: The Davis boys are from the "Grandpa"Marvin Davis family. Family is of oil and real estate fortunes including MGM studios. The boys are just trust fund babies doing nothing! Grand pa Marvin has passed away sometime ago, but Grandma is still around and must be very disappointed by their actions

in other words Paris, with a penis

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments