Jackie Chan: Wax On, Wax Off!

4/22/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jackie ChanMartial arts legend Jackie Chan is the latest celeb to have his likeness transmogrified into a creepy mannequin at Madame Tussauds in New York on Tuesday.

The folks at Tussauds took the liberty to shade Jackie in a gorgeous shade of "Dancing with the Stars" orange.

Baseball Junkie

It looks fake. Tussaud's usually does much better.

Go Sox

DB

Slob Knobs

Bubblebunny

Supposed to be yellow nod oh rannge. He loogs faig. I leig hiss moovies, unt zoe duss my vife.

epiphany

It doesnt look good at all. I'm surprised at the work.

kerry

oh god, really TMZ? Racist much?

HA!

oh god, TMZ..do you even know you post the most pointless news ever? do you even realize that? i mean damn, with posts like this, i dont think you do..but yeah i guess i should comment since there isnt any, um, yeah, looks totally fake...

Jez

Yuck! He looks better than that! Down with tan-spray!

frogs and gravel

Would people using the word "racist" Please look it up in
the dictionary before using it in a sentence? It is constantly being
used in the wrong way. It would be like looking up on a clear blue day
and saying "it sure is cloudy." Not the greatest example I know, but still.

Kelli

I guess when some things happen to a celebrity they know they have made it. I think blowtorches are in order for this occasion. Never cared to go see wax people.

illinoise

NOTE TO TMZ.

Jackie Chan was NOT in the 'Karate Kid'. (please read with sarcasm) I know it may be totally confusing considering there is more than one Asian actor in Hollywood (who can keep them straight anyways!) but at least try and come up with a creative post headline that involves a movie title that Jackie Chan WAS in.

Ian Kemp

When are we going to get a wax model of Harvey Levin?

Sharon

Just watchedn CANNONBALL RUN over the weekend (yeah, the old movie). Jackie Chan was in that one; he was very young, maybe one of his first US movies? I doubt him as a serious actor, but he is fun to watch. Doesn't take himself too seriously, doesn't get caught doing anything illegal, I like him.

Jenny

Wow. That looks horrible.

Then again, I never think their statues look like the original celebrities.

sandykay

When I see the picture it reminds me of that movie where the guy killed the town and put wax on them all.

Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis

Jackie Chan rocks but this wax figure looks nothing like him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments