Lorenzo's Inflatable Exes

4/22/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas' fake-boobed, botox-injected, trashtastic ex wife made a special guest appearance on last night's "Meet the Parents" episode of The Bachelor -- only we're NOT talkin' about Shauna Sand!

As TMZ TV happened to notice -- Lorenzo has a type.

Friend of Matt Grant

Nice Michele really nice. You and your friends are a joke sweetie, and look I didn't even have to say a word. All I did was sit back, grab some popcorn and watched the show. You have pissed off a lot of people and I guess I'm not the only one. However, I feel bad for you once again, but thanks for the free publicity and my 15 minutes of fame. I'm always up for a good time and a good laugh, just ask my husband. Please get some help and stop embarrassing yourself and your family.

As for the kids, they know I love them and they are great kids. Anyone saying nasty lies about them can go to hell because it's not their fault who their parents are. You people had to see this coming at some point. Michele I highly suggest you keep it between me and you because the publicity sword can cut both ways. I don't need to hide. I say it like it is. Anyone who wants to hear the truth about Michele, hit me up on the above MySpace page. I'll be more than happy to share, but the only thing that stops me is my love for those kids. You've put them through enough, MOTHER OF THE YEAR, DECADE AND CENTURY.

With Love,

Kristin

P.S. I was right about Shayne making it to the final 4. Too bad you had to be a liar about it after everything I've done for you and your kids. Shame on you.

CVS

All I can say is most of the people who have left comments on here need to get a life!!!! You must all think you are perfect people w/o flaws!! God, it makes me sick how judgmental you all are. Get over yourselves!!!!

Anya

KRISTIN, if you really care about the kids, you would not talk bad about their mother...especially not in a public forum for millions of people to see.
Michele, you are a great person. Shayne, i hope you get the Bachelor.

Love and hugs from Germany, Anya!!

Elizabeth

wow...what is happening here?? I cam on to see all the comments people left (my wife watches the Bachelor every week!) and I see all this...I think it's sad that grown adults put their personal problems on a public forum for all to see...amazes me! I did notice that "Tony Wood" must be the same poster as big mouth bass and the charles farley (notice the CAPITOL letters and the same type of wording) and I felt the need to post something. It seems that this board is a bit out of hand and I just wanted to remind everyone to take a deep breath and remember we are all human beings with flaws, we do the best we can to raise our kids and make sure they are happy adults...sometimes just forgiving and forgetting is best for everyone involved. It seems that there are kids involved here and some nasty things have been posted...all very unnecessary..hope you all work it out AMONGST YOURSELVES...good luck

friends wShauna

How did poor Shauna get lumped in w/this mess? Shauna is a great person and how she dresses shouldn't make her name be dragged through the mud w/ this woman who looks nothing like her my god. It's obvious that this Michelle woman has many issues and personal problems w/a lot of people out there along w/being cosmetically challenged. This forum is now being used to slander different people who have problems w/ this unkempt woman. I am sorry Shauna, but now I see what you meant. Its become a place for people to air their dirty laundry so why take down people who had nothing to do w/this show? Shauna wasn't even on the show. TMZ owes Shauna an apology for lumping her in w/these maniacs. Much love to Shauna.

PolarSkanks

I AM ONE PERSON HERE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE PERSONALLY. I AM A BIG TMZ FAN AND I HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL WATCHING THE BACHELOR 12. THE INFORMATION I STUMBLED UPON IS ALREADY ALL OVER THE INTERNET HIGHWAY AND HAS BEEN POSTED ON TMZ LAST YEAR. HOWEVER, I AM ENJOYING MY NEW FOUND FAME. I SEE I HAVE STRUCK A NERVE WITH SOME OF YOU IDIOTS. YOU WOULD ALL HAVE TO BLIND TO NOT SEE THESE 2 TROUTY POUTY FISH ARE NOTHING BUT SKANKY MESSES! LORENZO SHOULD BE CALLED "LAME-ASS" NOT LAMAS.

PolarSkanks

I must say these 2 pieces of living Salvador Dali works of art are yucky to look at to say the least. They remind me of a cross between Don Knott of the movie The Incredible Mr. Limpet does Botox Barbie. They are gross and obviously don't age gracefully. Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it. Are they related to Priscilla Presley? Just wondering as I sit here and gag.

PolarSkanks

Do these freaks of nature not have a mirror? Can we say body dysmorphic disorder? I don't feel bad for women who intentionally ruin their looks trying to keep themselves youthful. I bet these two smoke like fiends, drink like fish and dabble in some sort of illegal drugs. All tanning salons should ban these women from entering. Their skin looks like leather. I saw The Bachelor the other night. What was that woman wearing on her eyes? Gross! Don't they have a makeup artist on these types of shows?

Friend of Matt Grant

Michele what happened to you??????????????????? You were such a pretty woman the last time I saw you...................... I'm shocked you would do this to yourself.................... You claim on here that you had a bad day when you know you spent all day primping yourself for hours for this show??????????????????????You can't be that deluded and blind??????????................... I'm sorry, but what were those huge black things on your eyes????????????? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Hanging all over that guy like that? Wow! I'm shocked to say the least................

Girl fix yourself before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolarSkanks

JUST WONDERING WHAT THIS WOMAN LOOKED LIKE YEARS AGO CUZ SHAYNE IS HOT. SHE'S MY FAVORITE ON THE BACHELOR. STILL HER MOTHER LOOKED WHACK AND HER HOUSE WAS TRASHY LOOKING. THE SHOW HAS REALLY LOWERED ITS STANDARDS. BOTH OF THESE WOMEN LOOK LIKE USED UP HOLES.

Just the Facts

I happen to think they are both very attractive women...just need make-up application lessons.....and Jakub a.k.a. Big Mouthed Bass...a.k.a. Charles Farley.....your mental illness is evident to millions of people now...you should really give up now...you got you so-callled point across at the expense of these families and their kids....enough is really enough

PolarSkanks

HEY IDIOTS! I'M JUST ME. JUST BECAUSE I TYPE IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MEAN I'M THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE! LET ME POINT OUT ONE THING. THESE TWO LOOK LIKE HUMAN BLOW UP DOLLS. IT'S CHEAPER TO BUY THE REAL THING. SOME PEOPLE LIKE TYPING IN CAPS. THAT'S JUST ME. DOESN'T MEAN I'M THE SAME AS OTHERS BUT THINK WHAT YOU WANT IDIOTS. YOU'RE PROBABLY ALL THE SAME PERSON TOO FOR ALL I KNOW. I JUST KNOW THESE TWO SKANKS ARE HIDEOUS. HIGH FIVES TO JAKUB AND CHARLIE.

PolarSkanks

Who are all of these ridiculous people posting insults back and forth? Stick to the story at hand folks and get a life! Speaking of which these 2 women look absolutely ridiculous. I pity them and their poor children who must be mortified to have mothers looking like this. What was Lorenzo thinking? I didn't think he was this shallow minded. How many children does he have? Pick a woman opposite of these two!

LP

Thank you Billy the Big Mouthed Bass-- you said what I've been trying to post without any luck. Michelle looks like a distorted blow-up doll. How can Shayne let her Mom go on TV looking like that?? Are they both so out of it that they can't see how sleazy/hideous she looked? Daughters don't let their moms go on TV looking like a freak!

PolarSkanks

FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS THE COMMON SENSE TO SEE IT MY WAY. WHO WOULD LET ANYONE GO ON TV LOOKING ALL SKANKEDIFIED? IT'S A SHAME BECAUSE SHAYNE IS HOT BUT I'M WORRIED AT HOW SHE WILL AGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IF SHE SMOKES, DRINKS AND POSSIBLY DOES EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES THEN SHE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE HER MOTHER. I CAN'T LOOK AT THIS CHICK WITHOUT PUKING IN MY MOUTH. OH MAN. SHE'S NASTY. LORENZO IS AN IDIOT. SHAUNA LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HEADING DOWN THE SAME ROAD. I JUST HOPE SHE DOESN'T PUT THOSE FAKE ASS EYELASHES ON LIKE THIS SKANK DID. I HAVE HOPE FOR HER. THE OTHER SKANK IS TOO FAR GONE. JUST JUMP IN YOUR GRAVE NOW AND DO US ALL A FAVOR.