Lorenzo's Inflatable Exes

4/22/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas' fake-boobed, botox-injected, trashtastic ex wife made a special guest appearance on last night's "Meet the Parents" episode of The Bachelor -- only we're NOT talkin' about Shauna Sand!

As TMZ TV happened to notice -- Lorenzo has a type.

Kelli Taylor

Wow bigass that is really harsh--WHy would you even say something like that about another human being? That's just ridiculous. I think it's time for you to calm yourself, and find something else to focus your attention on--things come back to haunt you and saying you want someone to go ahead and die is definitely something that will come back to haunt you--It's time to show a little maturity--You are acting like an adolescent--prepubescent adolescent to be exact, and you speak as though you have absolutely no sense--i realize that some men have very small brains and you are clearly one of the less intelligent i have heard speak on a forum. I think you should just calm down, find a friend, and let it go. You're making yourself look like a complete idiot--which you likely are, but wouldn't you rather hide that from the world? Just a suggestion.

PolarSkanks

How many people think that this Kelli Taylor chick is Michelle? She seems so defensive and seems to have a personal stake in all of this. Just wondering?

PolarSkanks

After reading all of these comments it's obvious this goes past their looks. These women are not very well- liked in real life especially the woman who was on the Bachelor. I would never let my mother go on television looking that bad. I don't know these people and I'm not condemning them, but didn't they see how bad she looked? I am a cosmetologist and would be more than happy to give her a make over just in case she hits the airwaves again.

PolarSkanks

Human Blowup Dolls. Now that's describing it well. Dude keep it in your pants. Everytime you knock up one of these bimbos you end up on trash talking sites like this one. Pathetic for sure. I wouldn't touch these 2 with a stolen dildo.

Your lips scare me to death!

Michele, et al...

Stop calling people out for stating truths about your character. If you don't like what people write about you, or can't handle the criticism about your questionable plastic surgery or skanky white trash family, then maybe you should stay away from the knife, get off drugs, and get a real job like a normal person...though you probably think that waxing those platters you call lips is a full-time job. I mean, seriously, when you nod your head do your lips smack you on the forehead?

BTW...If your lips are any indicator of what the rest of your body looks like, I wouldn't want to get it up either.

LP

You are right Liz, who would send their mom on TV looking like that? It is shocking that these daughters didn't even recognize the fact that their mother is hideous looking, but with the right makeup and clothes, they could have softened Michelle's look. I'm not saying Michelle should have looked like the women of the polygemist sect, but come on, it is your daughters' turn to shine, move out of their way and let them have their day. I can't stand it when a mom tries to compete up with their daughter. It is especially scary when they don't realize that they look horrifying after too much plastic surgery-- in their vain attempts to keep looking young. Please Shayne, take a good look at your mom and help her.

PolarSkanks

Well, LP you're absolutely right. I do think people are being quite harsh. She seemed like a nice person. My beauty advice for her next appearance on television would be the following:

1. Stay away from the tanning bed for at least a month. Air brush tanning is ok, but overdoing it is a problem. Don't tan the face. I have an airbrush machine that does both makeup and tanning. I would recommend her makeup to be airbrushed next time.

2. Take off those awful fake eyelashes and tone down that eye makeup. I would have done a lovely smokey eye on her eyes to bring them out more and make them look more natural along with a beautiful natural lash. She's overdone her eyes to the point where she almost looks like a raccoon or got in a bar brawl.

3. Go for some microdermabrasion treatments(not the ones you do at home). Botox is ok. It's not the Botox that has caused this problem it's the bad nose job and the Perlane injected lips. Stay way from the collagen lip injections.

4. Rip the lip lining pencil out of this woman's hand. She has gone too far with the lip pencil and she's over accentuated her lips to the point where they don't look natural. She should also go with a more monochromatic lip color to match her lip liner. I would have just done a natural lip liner with some nice pink gloss. She should go inside the lines of her lips not the outside. She didn't even do them evenly. Poor thing is a mess.

5. I do like her hair color. I can tell she's not a natural blonde, but her extensions are a mess. I would like to see her shorten her tresses a little bit more to give her face a nice frame and more sophisticated updated look. Also, her bangs were a tad bit too long.

6. I felt her top was innappropriate for the show. I would have put her in something sexy yet a little more conservative. She looked pregnant in that top and I don't think it's appropriate to show your breast like that on national television.

She has the potential to look a lot better. She just tried a little to hard here. Shayne is a beautiful girl so it's obvious this woman must have been quite stunning back in the day. I just think some of the comments have become too harsh and mean spirited. People should give the poor woman a break. I would love to do her makeover and I would do it for free.

LP

Liz, I couldn't agree with you more! You are right on all accounts, but I'd like to add one more. No more plastic surgery, unless she is decreasing the size of her breasts. They are way too big,-- they are cartoonish at best.

Your lips scare me to death!

I think Shauna is way hotter than you...I bet your son thinks so too!

PolarSkanks

Can we say Rocky Horror Picture Show? All I keep hear ing is "lips, lips lips lips lips". Then the lips come on the screen and I'm throwing my remote at the television in sheer horror. What does this woman do for a living? She obviously doesn't work if Shayne had to buy her that house which was a joke. Overkill is an understatement in that house of ill repute. It looks like a hooker's hideaway at best. Lorenzo you must be sitting there in utter disbelief and embarrassment. Although, I give you credit for getting out after two years.

LP

Michelle's home is Bizzaro World and is "ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! " (thanks Wikipedia). I think Matt's visit there will definitely impact his decision on who he'll pick as his wife. Please Shayne, anymore money spent on your mom should be for mirrors and psycho-therapy sessions.

"Shame" Lame-Ass

is this Lorenzo's way of gaining fame again after his pathetic career attempts? ??? i think too much bleach has sunk into everyone's heads in this family. did you see the black roots on the sister? what was up with the headband????it would be nice to see what everyone's natural hair color was before all of this bleach and botox. they don't seem to be a very educated bunch. where was the hot brother? i loved him on As The Wolrd Turns. i miss the rafael and lucy days. i wish these women would look in the mirror before they get in front of a camera ever again. are they just too scary looking for people to tell them how bad they look?

"Shame" Lame-Ass

Aw come on TMZ spare our poor eyes!

"Shame" Lame-Ass

Shauna is HOT, but the other is NOT and looks like leather faced clown witch. I dig the daughter too.

"Shame" Lame-Ass

We are embarrassed for Shayne. When Shayne said "now it's all fun from here", did she mean we would all be having a good laugh after watching her overly made up, overly tanorexic mother? She must be a smoker too. Did you hear that raspy deep voice? We thought the sister was adorable and the dogs too. The mother needs a good make up lesson and new plastic surgeon, but we're afraid anymore surgery and she'll look like Michael Jackson. Shayne learn now from your mom's mistakes and just age gracefully.