Lorenzo's Inflatable Exes

4/22/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas' fake-boobed, botox-injected, trashtastic ex wife made a special guest appearance on last night's "Meet the Parents" episode of The Bachelor -- only we're NOT talkin' about Shauna Sand!

As TMZ TV happened to notice -- Lorenzo has a type.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

"Shame" Lame-Ass

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! GROSS!!!!

PolarSkanks

THESE 2 SHOULD DO A REMAKE OF DUMB AND DUMBER. JUST CALL IT SKANK AND SKANKIER INSTEAD!

PolarSkanks

OOOh no they didn't! Shauna should never be lumped in with this ugly woman! Did she not have a mirror in the house? Very scary indeed!

sunny

Shayne's mom had a television reality show and has many pictures on in albums on the internet of her biker babe days. I don't know how old she is, but she did say she was in her 20s when they got married, or was that Lorenzo who said that. Hey, she could be older, so she could be close to 50, and she doesn't look that bad to me. In fact she is a right sexy looking mama, I think. Riding motorcycles and hanging out in the sun while riding, is a hard life.

PolarSkanks

Sunny, it's not the same gal. That Michelle is different from this one and younger. Two different Michelle Smiths. Sorry to say, but she looked like hell on the Bachelor. Some people just go overboard.

Just the Facts

Michele Smith never had a reality show....you must be confused. I have been doing set design and lighting for several years on a few different shows here in Hollywood and I went back and watched this Bachelor episode on you tube a few times and noticed not only was the lighting pink & horrible, the room was painted a deep red tone which together would be unflattering to ANYONE! I agree, she maybe went overboard with the eyelashes & lip liner but other than that, I really thought she seemed like a loving, sweet and normally probably very attractive woman. I think people should cut her a break and stop comparing her to Shauna Sand who obviously loves when TMZ catches up with her...Michele Smith has managed over the years to stay out of the public eye and has appeared to have successfully raised three children. I can think of SEVERAL other people that deserved to be ripped a new one over this woman...Harvey comes to mind...lol

PolarSkanks

This woman is far from attractive. Lighting has nothing to do with what she did to herself. She knew she was going on national tv. She looked ridiculous. Her 3 kids must be humiliated.

"Shame" Lame-Ass

Owieeeee! My eyes! I'm blind!! Heeeeeeeeelp!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8