Obama Girl Stuffs Box for Barack

4/22/2008 5:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just having a crush on Obama isn't enough to solidify his Democratic Party candidacy -- so today Obama Girl Amber Lee Ettinger actually voted in the Pennsylvania primary.

She missed her chance to vote in New Jersey because she was sick, but has lived in both places and is able to vote in PA as well. Sadly, she didn't wear that infamous bikini to today's primary.

sickofperverts

They do it in every election. Vote in one state and vote absentee in another. Why do you think they fuss and raise so much hell about Voter ID!!!
And for her; I would be ashamed to admit I was white and actually gave my vote to that RACIST OBAMA!!!
That doesn't say much for her with or without a bikini or anything else on for that matter!!
I have never seen so many white people be played for such fools!!

Kat

She isn't registered to vote in New Jersey. She has residency in both places, though. She is only registered to vote in Pennsylvania, though, which is why she didn't vote in the New Jersey primary.

Kat

She is a resident of NJ and Pennsylvania. She's registered to vote in Pennsylvania, not in NJ.

UptownRazorback

# 17 I thought the same thing... LOL

just me

Elaine- YOU are the fool! Obama is the greatest thing this country has seen for a very long time. If McCain or Clinton happen to win all you will see is more of the same s**t. The country will never recover. If you think things are bad now just imagine 4 or 8 yeras of it getting worse. Go Obama08!!

Moneypenny

WHO CARES!!!

Moneypenny

Go Clinton!!

Kathie is a phony

READ MY NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS...YOU IDIOTS THAT VOTE FOR THIS HALF MUSLIM, NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCED, RACIST ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHEN ALL THE NAMES OF STORES, RESTAURANTS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE NO LONGER AMERICAN! HIS WIFE EVEN HATES AMERICA! GET A CLUE!

just me

I really don't like any of the choices we will have for president, not McCain, not Hillary, and certainly not Obama. And I am not a war monger and I certainly do not like the idea of a long drawn out involvement in Iraq, but since it was us who removed Saddam Hussein and destabilized Iraq in search of nonexistent WMDs, I do believe that it has become imperative now that we keep forces in Iraq for as long as it takes to stabilize the new government and their own military forces until they have the capability to prevent a takeover by Islamic revolutionary radicals and to prevent military intervention from Iran and takeover of Iraq's oil fields. At least Hillary and McCain understand that and are committed to stabilizing Iraq. But if Obama gets elected and if Obama keeps his promise to pull our forces out of Iraq immediately, the oil fields of Iraq will up for grabs by either radicals in Iraq or by intervention from Iran. Either way, it is the worst that could possibly happen to the 4th largest oil reserves in the world. And Iran being the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world, their intervention in Iraq would give them control of 245 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, their own 130 billion barrels of oil reserves and Iraq's 115 billion barrels, which is very near as much as the 260 billion barrels of proven oil reserves in Saudi Arabia. And it would place Iran in strategic position to seize top dog influence in OPEC when setting production quotas and would place Iran in strategic military position to threaten the government and oil fields Saudi Arabia. I am sure the World War III scenario beginning with Iran and Israel going at it takes a back seat to a World War III scenario beginning with Iran and Saudi Arabia going at it. And if people think that todays gasoline prices are tough to deal with and very near to dealing our economy a knockout blow, just elect Obama and see what begins to happen to gasoline prices very soon after he pulls our troops out of Iraq. Within a year you will wish to your lucky stars for a return to a time like today with gasoline selling for about $3.60 a gallon. And talk about a knockout blow to the economy, with the rise of the price of gasoline goes the price of everything else because of the increased cost of production and transportation. Go ahead people, elect Obama and just watch what happens. I could pretty much support most of the changes he is promising but no way can I support pulling our forces out of Iraq before that government and military is stabilized, and if the man doesn't have the good sense to know what will happen if we pull our troops out before Iraq is stabilized or if he doesn't care then he isn't fit to be president.

Hal

The real Obama seems to be finally coming out, and it's not pretty!

J.D.

I wish I was with her while she was wearing thoes booty shorts this is a good looking women!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

NO GLOATING AND CELEBRATING? YOU LOST!

Joe

Wait a minute, you get to vote in only one state, or is this a new Obama rule, vote early and often? Oh yeh, he is from Chicago.

sickofperverts

JUST ME....No I see people for who they are..YOU are the fool if you also wasted your vote on a Known BLACE RACIST!

And By the way, He LOST!!! And this is just the beginning!

sickofperverts

Let me clarify that for you Just Me..:"KNOWN BLACK RACIST"!..And again "he lost"!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments