« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Olympian Alleged Victim of Date Rape Drug

4/22/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Olympian allegedly slipped drugOrange County sheriffs are investigating an alleged drugging of Pasha Grishuk, the biggest ice dancer in the world. Cops now tell TMZ the drug is GHB, commonly called the "date rape" drug.

The two-time Olympic gold medal winner attended a business meeting at the swanky St. Regis in the OC on April 12. Grishuk ordered a glass of wine at the table, which she briefly left unattended. After taking a few more sips, Pasha noticed a half-dissolved pill at the bottom of her glass. By the time cops and paramedics arrived, Pasha was feeling numb and ill. They also found a second glass she had been drinking from in the lounge and it had residue from a pill as well.

Jim Amormino, a spokesperson for the OC Sheriffs Dept. says, "The incident is under investigation and we are waiting for toxicology reports to come back."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kelli

54, I just reporte your wierdo comment. I hope your commenting from prison.

Kelli

Expert, thats what I thought, put the pipe down! haha!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

ohKelli58:
no. you've got the wrong picture...they are still attached to yer hairy man ass, albeit mutulated body. most effective this way.

Kelli

Nope, I nair my hairy a, not a problem. Get some help!

audie

Look-I never cared for her as a person due to her behaviour in the past-willingly, and wantonly interfering in the marriages of others But no one deserves to be poisoned. I am sure the Hotel's camera's will have captured something and the culprit will soon be caught.

And those of you who are saying Gritshuk is ugly-I think that again you are letting her personal behaviour in her private life affect your judgement as to her looks. She is a pretty woman-anyone with eyes and good vision can see that.

Izzy

What happened to the good ole days when a rival just sent her husband to whack you in the knee?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5