Barack to Isaiah: Thanks, But No Thanks!

4/23/2008 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama has sent a message to Isaiah Washington -- we don't want your kind.....of money.
Barack Obama, Isaiah Washington
According to official records, Washington donated $2,300 for the primaries and $2,300 for the general -- the max allowed by law. Last month, according to the Federal Election Commission website, Isaiah crossed the line by exceeding the limit and Obama had to refund $50.

It's clear Isaiah likes Barack's views ... wonder if Barack feels the same way.

Fred

I love the dems that say "if Obama wins, I'm voting for McCain" simply because they don't like Obama. Let's face it, whether you're man/woman enough to admit it, a lot of you are magnifying Obama's faults BECAUSE he is a man of color (I won't say black because although you'd never claim him in a million yeras, he is HALF your race). Look at the proof in the pudding. People who call him "HUSSEIN" Obama to evoke negative terrorist images. I guess you're voting Republican to protest the current war that cost over 3000 American lives so far and hasn't done much else except further alienate America from the world. "Shucking and Jiving" wow, I think I've heard that phrase used with every white candidate so far....NOT. and you people have the nerve to condemn him for simply attending a church???? LOL. Oh, but my favorite by far was this gem of a quote: "He's a snake oil salesman with great speech writers. There is no substance behind him. Never mind his shady property deals that were don't very hush-hush." Now THAT one takes the cake! Yes, you're right. We need another 100% honest, mistake-free, completely truthful Clinton era. I mean it's not like a Clinton ever lied or got impeached, is it. Republicans count on Dems to be stupid, lazy, and spiteful every election. You would never hear a true conservative talk about voting for a Dem. Heck, they even have their radio personalities attempting to sabatoge our primary, yet here we are like idiots, feeding into the racial nonsense and rhetoric. You people deserve to bend over and take another four years from Dubya. I wish they could re-write the constitution to give Dubyah four more years because you obviously keep saying "Thank you sir, may I have another?" Then again, go ahead and vote for McCain if you really haven't had enough yet. One day, when your house isn't even worth enough money to fill your car's gas tank, you'll hopefully wisen up.

Liz

Keep POSTING the same ol comment moneyman..............guess you can dish it out, but you certainly can't take it!

FATASS KIM IS A RACIST

moneyman- what a stupid name!! how are you moneyman? work?! bet NO! you are such a typical black racist! you guys are calling whites racist at every turn yet i find your race to be the real racist!!! you proved my point with your comment! also TOSTOR you are such a jerk racist! how dare you try to play down the comments of this racist idiot ("rev" wright) do you have a brain??! also what do you all think of these people using GOD'S HOUSE for politcal reasons (this happens all the time in black churches) and for this so called pastor to do this in God's house!! how sad! he will anwer to God for this!! also TOSTOR have you ever campaign for anyone? NO- i bet you do not even vote. I have for a BLACK MAN! check out ALAN KEYS- he should be America's first black president!!! once more OBAMA HATES WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

Matt Damon

With the support of Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, Rev. Wright - his Pastor and mentor, and the New Black Panther Party - a known black supremacists group. It is kind of scary to see so many anti-Semitic, anti-white, anti-american and pro-terrorists racists supporting a political candidate. If Obama were white, and was supported by the Klan and Neo-Nazi's, he be demonized by the public and media. Even if a white candidate denounces the support of these people, he would still be demonized. But, if Obama denounces the support and message of these people it's ok. Double standard if ever I saw one. I believe that Obama is a closet racist, and he's just covering his ass to win.

LOL

Hummmm.... If Obama was white, he'd have slammed Hillary a long x ago! It's not about color or religion... more about the money honey....

It's not scarey to see that MANY people are hoping one of the nominees who happens to change the face of America, while the other two want to camouflage the reality of it all... America needs help, not from a liar or a war monger.

God's will be done in November!

LOL

Awwww I think the middle class white man likes Hillary because she stands for a broad who can face the embarrassment and humiliation tossed at her by a weak penised man, forgive him and then put his sorry ass to work for her...

The flip side of that... if anyone thinks for one minute a woman will run the US... please think again. Ironically, McCain will have a harder time beating Obama than her Ovary Driven Campaign of feminist who talk all that crack'a'knackle'bull and fall back when A MAN INSTRUCTS HER TO SIT DOWN OR LAY DOWN...........

me

OK, Fear is your God, who are you voting for you have me all confused?

me

Tostor, did you read what you typed? Do you think by saying it was not anti-white it was anti-american made it any better. Rev. Wright is a racist. I do not care if he only hates whites or all americans, I will not vote for anyone that goes to that type of church.
Hello if you hate american's you should not be The President of the US.

Matt Damon

Madelyn Dunham raised Barry Obama. It was probably her money that got him admitted to the prestigious Punahou School in Hawaii and paid his fees. Her efforts were formative, perhaps even more so than those of Obama's mother Ann, Madelyn's daughter. And yet Madelyn is being hidden away.

All because she is white and Barry Obama is a "black" candidate for president.

What a lie. What hypocrisy. What cowardice. And this man wants to sit in the Oval Office?

Matt Damon

Maybe that's the core of the antipathy between grandson and grandmother. Maybe that's why Obama's white grandmother is locked in purdah. She is offended that Obambi shamelessly highlights his black relatives in Kenya and, equally shamelessly, pretends his white relatives in Hawaii who actually raised him do not exist. It would hurt me.

DA's leak

Whats always been amazing to me is when whites respond to racist accusations with racist reactions and racist remarks. I suspect however, the majority of it actually stems from fear of a Black Planet or power base here in America. I find it hard to believe that the only people capable of making sound decisions for our great nation are beyond middle age old white men. Honestly, how much longer do you guys intend to stave off the inevitable.

Also, it's clear to me through some of the dumb@ss remarks I'm reading here that a lot of the lower class white people are planning to vote out of a sense of familiarity (white skin, hands, face, must be good considering the alternative, plus its "safe") rather than common sense. That , in my opinion, makes them more guilty than the black voters who are casting their ballot for Obama because he is black. Whites are supposed to be smarter remember?

The whole election process has become a joke. If anyone has taken the time to read "Audacity of hope" then they'll know what I mean when I refer to politicians as "paunch bellied gladiators" whose fans "paint their faces red or blue" and cheer them on from the sidelines.

God I wish more Americans would take the time to read and research rather than wait to be told what to do next.

Matt Damon

Oh! For you Mental Misfits :Purdah is the practice that includes the seclusion of women from public observation by wearing concealing clothing from head to toe and by the use of high walls, curtains, and screens erected within the home.

STORMY7

OBAMA IS A FRAUD. HE LIES AND LIES AND LIES. HE WILL COST US THE ELECTION IF HE GETS THE NOMINATION. HE WILL BE EASILY DEFEATED BY INSANE MCCAIN. ALL OF THOSE CROSS OVER REPUBLICAN VOTERS WILL CROSS BACK IN THE GENERAL ELECT AND MACCAIN WILL WIN BY A LAND SLIDE, THIS COUNTRY WILL IMPLODE.
OBAMA IS A MISOGYNISTIC, HOMOPHOBE AND A RACIST. HE HAS MANY SKELETONS IN HIS CLOSET THAT WILL BE REVEALED IF THE DEMOCRATS GIVE HIM THE NOMINATION.
HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT WILL KICK THE REPUBLICANS ASSESS. HILLARY WILL GET US OUT OF IRAQ. HILLARY WILL GETS UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE. HILLARY WILL GET WOMEN EQUAL RIGHTS. HILLARY IS THE ONE. OUR TIME IS HERE AND NOW. VOTE HILLARY!!!!!

Matt Damon

And 92percent Blacks Voting for Obama, is not Racist LOL

LOL

Great Post #42 you hit the nail on the head! Too many people are relying on the media outlets to feed their small brains and leaving the elders to decide for them.

If a democrat will vote democratic then all the other stuff in between, they would be able to see that politics are just what Obama described in his book. To hear that a democrat will FLIP-FLOP and go republican because Obama takes the spot is absolutely IGNORANT and well programmed.

I agree, that it is all about the money... everything else in between in nonessential when it comes down to it. Let's see how many more people will lose their homes, jobs, take ill, or the education system fails their children or find that they're loved ones is forced to get out in the fields, risk and lose their life fighting for something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA... more like AMERCIAN GANGSTERS.... THEN... and maybe THEN... they'll scratch their heads as the penny drops.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments