Britney's Psychic Friend Connection

4/23/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears now has a musical connection to space cadet/wacktress Bai Ling -- but thankfully there's no duet in the works ... yet.

Brit didn't say a word, but Ling let it slip that her boyfriend/producer (and son of Dionne Warwick) Damon Elliott, was in the recording studio with Spears last night. Of course, Bai also believes she's been to the moon, so she could be full of it ... but this one seems legit.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i love brittney..

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i would eat her pie for dinner and eat her doughnut for desert...

Party 'till you die!

Double your loser pleasure! A 'tow-fer'!

blt

Bai has a boyfriend??? He's probably a nutcase too!!!

Seriously

When Bai says she has been to the "moon", I am pretty sure she is, somehow, referring to China. What is the correlation to China and the moon?

litzie

Two whack jobs at work here.

litzie

Two whack jobs here...Britney still takes the prize for being space cadet of the century.

tracey

She's gonna come back huge!

sandykay

It's good to see Brit happy, I hope everything works out for her.

Dawn Day

By the look of the amount of comments, it's becoming apparent how UN-interested we are in Britney any more.

*Yawn*

HooplaOinkOink

To Hideous: you are looking for a rational motive for Bai Ling's statement, but sadly, there is none. She is just doing an "I'll babble something nonsensical and a lot of mindless fans will think that I'm sooo cool."

Bai Shoplifting

Does Damion know that I am real 48 years old. OMG so cool my stupid father told everone my real age.

Joe

Damon seems like a real down to earth good guy, carried himself well
and his comment to the paparazzi showed he is a caring dude.... very
cool.

Bai Ling was cute in a ditzy space out kind of way, she seems like
one of those people you could have a five minute conversation with
and both could be talking to themselves rather than making any sense.

Perky personality anyways even in the climate of the paparazzi being
so talkative as always.
I don't think there was anything symbolic in her "moon" reference....
she was really talking about the moon in space... fitting I guess.