Jay-Z: 99 Problems But a Pap Ain't One

4/23/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jigga Man is used to his street cred keeping the paparazzi off his back -- but he was still quick with the put-downs when one of the peons actually dared talking to him about Beyonce.

mikey

TMZ WON'T LET ME SEND A NEGATIVE POST ABOUT PAPARRAZZI.

emme

Thanks mikey d, I'm just telling you like it is.

mikey

LEECHES CAN'T EAT WITHOUT STALKING PEOPLE AND HOPING THEY ACT CRAZY FOR YOUR CAMERA'S.I SAW THE TV SHOW AND THERE ISN'T1 GOOD LOOKING LADY WORKING FOR TMZ.FAT AND UGLY CHICKS.HAHAHA

DS

Hahahaha...Emme, you rockz0rz my sockz0rz. I don't even know what that means, but you do. :-D

Liz

Mikey, I believe she is telling you the truth and if you don't like it, you can leave too!

DS

Omigoodness...I love the guy in the background at 1:03 who's all, "Woooooaaaaoooow..." HAHAHAHAHA

mikey

Screw you Dallas,why did you refer to him as 'black boy" in your first post,a lil racist maybe?Somebody should tell that "white boy" Richie Sambora not to drive drunk with his daughter in the car.

mikey

PAPARRAZZI KILLED PRINCESS DI,WHO'S NEXT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The1

I LOVE JAY!!! HE NEVER EVER EVER PLAYS YALL LITTLE GAMES...
HAHA LETS SEE HOW TMZ TRIES TO SPIN THIS STORY LIKE THEY GOT SOME VITAL INFO FROM JAY-Z...NOT!!
HE SAID STOP TALKING TO ME YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...I LOVE THAT GUY

J

I don't see what the fuss is... he just didn't feel like talking to anybody. That's his right. Attitude? Please. You haven't seen attitude until you've lived in Miami-Dade County.

Amazing T!

His upper lip should have it's own zip code!

just wondering

he just always looks sooooooo miserable!!...even at basketball games! NEVER see him smile.

Z

When people become famous, they are basically selling themselves. I just dont understand why people like him are so nasty, what the hell does he expect. People buy his albums. They made him as rich as he is. Its like a total slap in the face to the people who listen to his music. I am very glad that I don't listen to his music and I have never bought his albums. I support musicians that are nice to their fans and give back instead of walking around like they are better than other people. He looks like a fish and his wife has elephant legs and a mop for hair.

LOL

It's funny how when a "celeb" is "coming out" PRE-SUCCESS... they want to be famous and they know going in, comes the exposure, rumors- people to talk, and there is the pappoozie who really are paid to give the same ones that got pimped out of their duckets because they thought the person was "SPECIAL"... (Right)

Then when the cake is baked and the pockets fat, they somehow think they are the next best thing to Jesus, and wanna be on some "don't look at me", "dont talk to me" type of bull... They know damned well the fans want to see them, know about them etc. etc. etc. Not only that deep down they know the fans made them, rarely had anything to do with talent... (that's a matter of opinion and what one prefers). Now they pimped the people (fans) and the Pap want their cake too. OH WELL...
comes with the territory... and i know they knew it going in...

So smile and say cheese, and expect to pay the price for fame and fortune.

LOL

Shame the devil and tell the truth Pimpin'.... they want it they got it.... Took the poor people's money and want to act brand new when the paps make money off them on behalf of the fans....

LMAO!!!!