« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade and Star Jones Makin' Miami Heat?

4/24/2008 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yeah, Al Reynolds is probably laughing about this too.

It's been one whole day since news broke that Star Jones filed for divorce from Al -- and already Star is being linked to Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade. The two were recently spotted together at a Miami-area tennis tournament, which probably means they're in love and soon to be married. As if.

What's next? Al Reynolds and Maria Sharapova?

Reps for both Star Jones and Dwyane Wade tell TMZ that the rumors aren't true.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BMUSE

Star Jones looks like a burnt corn dog :/

BMUSE

Star Jones looks like a burnt corn dog :/

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

WTF? NO CLASS!

No she didn't......

"Wade is a devout Christian"

But getting a divorce.....like Star (another devotee)....I did not know that Wade was a closet homosexual. WOW!

I have to ask: What bible do these kind of people read from? The Holier Than Thou book? I mean really.

PS I hope I spelled holier correctly. If not I am sorry.

iheartmichaelphelps

What's teh deal? she needs a bra that lifts her girls at least 6 inches higher. Hello, Star- watch Oprah - get her miracle bra.

ANNIA

WHAT???? STARR JONES IS 52 ALREADY??? WHO KNEW???

emmapo

Oh my god!!! He's D-Wade. Couldn't he do better than that miserable, ugly, narcissistic cow? Wow!!!!

blablabla

Wade, if you had an ounce of brain you'd not just have your rep say it's not true, you'd be holding interviews sayin' that NUTHIN would persuade you to touch that skanky ASS

Edumacated

wow

This is a total set-up by Star now that she's back on the market. Just trying to raise her own stock. D-Wade wouldn't touch that fat pig

wow

"40. There is NOTHING going on between them. This is classic Star. So desperate to make the world believe she is desired by some man (any man) that she has her PR rep drop the story that something is going on wiht Wade, THEN makes a big show of denying it (all while distributing the pic to media outlets). She is one pathetic and tragic human being,"

Exactly. These pea heads can't see it and I seriously can't believe any news rag would run with this story. Next time a sanity check is in order.

Crystal

She looks like a bobble head..man she's UGLY!! And she is a big time biat*h!!!

Edumacated

What parent doesn't know how to spell a simple name like Dwyane? Is his name pronounced Di-wayne? If not, his parents need to go to school and learn basic English. I will never understand why black people feel the need to make up their own language, rather than simply learn English like everyone else. (And yes, I'm black and have witnessed this strange phenomenon my entire life.)

Shawn

Star Jones is such a disgusting self centered self absorbed waste of life. I'd feed my privates to a pit bull before I'd do her.

Ana

Star should have stayed fat. Every time I see a photo of her, her body looks worse and worse. She's saggy and lumpy, and her head looks huge. She's a hot molten lava mess.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments