Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

4/25/2008 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Alice Cooper
Alice conquered alcoholism and is now addicted to playing golf.

Cooper, who penned the theme song for "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives," is a born-again Christian.

Shery P

OH, I LOVE #36 SAYIN, GET A HOBBY, MAYBE WHOEVER IS FIRST COULD GOLF AS THEIR HOBBY WITH ALICE, THEY DID SAY HE IS DOING THAT.hahahahaha I'M JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE

esby77

resurfaced?! He was never in hiding! He has appeared in cameos in several films...most famously wayne's world...and has been performing regularly for the past decade! where have you been TMZ? Just cuz he ain't in lalaland doesn't mean he's not active in his career anymore, just means he's smart!

sandyduncansglasseye

oh dear.....this is what religion will do to ya

OCD

Well, holy hell. I can't say anything nice. I really can't.

*running and clawing at eyes*

Bri

I saw him in concert last year and he was STILL amazing on stage! He put on one of the best concerts ivebeen too actually!

SAMMY1013

I've seen Alice over 20 times in the good old days of rock and roll and if you want to see one of the best stage shows ever find footage of the WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE SHOWS and you'll see showmanship at it's best. ALICE YOU ROCK.

Cooper Groupie

Alice is like a fine wine - gets better with age. I've been to more shows than I can count - he still rocks with the best of them! I'm thinking maybe a few of these posters need to look in the mirror - we're all getting old! Don't get any better than Alice!!!

sonny

Alice is really nice. I was waiting for my luggage at the Burbank Airport one time and he came up to me and started a conversation. He's a Christian and trying to help troubled kids now.

DTJ

"36. I MEAN, ARE GUYS REALLY SUPPOSSED TO WEAR MAKE-UP? THEY DIDN'T WHERE I COME FROM. I'M JUST TELLIN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE"

Are girls supposed to not wear make-up? Don't think it matters........................BYE.

Sandy

Alice is the B E S T DJ out there... He is entertaining funny, SMART.. and knows his music!
Love Ya .. Alice! I hope you Rock until you drop!

DTJ

"8. HE IS IRRELEVANT. A DIED-AGAIN HAS-BEEN."

And you're a "never will be".. try again, your comment was pretty desperate and made no sense.

SAMMY1013

hey DTJ maybe you should get out of the wood shed and see some of life like everyone in civilized society does....IDIOT

Dan

Old suck ass rockers still trying hold on are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane

I saw him at a Suns game a few years ago in the store. He was standing right next to me while I was looking at leather jackets....freaked me out....alot of wrinkles. I still love Alice Cooper though....he rocks!!!

Bill

"... looking adorable." WTF?!? He's the scariest looking thing still living!