Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

4/25/2008 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Alice Cooper
Alice conquered alcoholism and is now addicted to playing golf.

Cooper, who penned the theme song for "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives," is a born-again Christian.

n2cr8zysht

put on some makeup!!

Kelli

Do not do drugs or you will end up like this. Everyone show this to your kids.

Bill

He looks a mess!! Look at his false teeth!

Christy

Met Alice Cooper in a Milwaukee airport on his way out after playing in a golf tourn., he was personable and funny. Really good music, really good guy. To the person who stated he's irrelevant, that's so subjective--who knows what you're listening to, and a 'has been'? Grow up..

DTJ

"49. hey DTJ maybe you should get out of the wood shed and see some of life like everyone in civilized society does....IDIOT"

Or maybe you should actually have a basis for attacking me rather than just name calling for the heck of it? "Idiot?" Don't think so. Sorry.

DTJ

"50. Old suck ass rockers still trying hold on are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah they are! Too bad Alice never associates with them though.

Sad sad

Too bad he couldn't keep his [omitting word since it would be a discrace to the gay comunity] assistant from trying to get it on with me when I was UNDERAGE! Trust me when someone f@#$s with me and my career for 10 years saying Alice said this Alice said that then management gets involved.....then slander me on the net........Alice says he's a genuis....I use to think that Alice was. I lost all respect. Though I still give him the benefit of the doubt that he does not know about this or he's got the bunk version........Is he still interested in masterminding a band? lol

Leo

sdfsdf

He could teach a thing or two to the "musicians" of today!!!

Alice Cooper rocks!!!

socalsurfer101

Mr. C, you rock EVERY YEAR that I have seen you perform at Halloween time in Anahiem. I look forward to seeing you again this year. I have seen you probably 9 times since I was in high school, 30 years ago. I have aged, you haven't. ROCK ON ALICE!!!

day5628

i saw alice cooper in concert in '71 or '72 when he was just a lapsed christian, (son of a preacher man) and he was GREAT!!!! that was when he first came out with so many great songs.....he and his band were so unbelievable in concert and on albums. i was a huge fan. later on, in the late 70's he was becoming pretty lame....must have been when he got "born again". sorry but christians just dont rock....it is an oxymoron.

day5628

right around the time he came out with "only women bleed" was when many of us lost interest. He was obviously losing his "OVER the edge" when he did that ballad. "Dead babies", "18", "schools out", etc.....now THAT was great, edgy music!

Mayfare

I love Alice and have since i was just kid, when Trash came out!!!! HE is also hilarious on Nights with Alice Cooper!!!
So glad we here in Colorado are ;lucky enough to get it on THE FOX.

butterfly

Hah. He used to scare me when I was a young kid back in the early 70s and he was on TV one night.

If he would let go of his rocker image and cleaned up well, he would look good for his age. That's a bad picture and he probably still scares young kids today. ;)

Chandler

Geez who knew someone could be so scary?

Get A Life

Why are half the people so obsessed with looks? Maybe if people were not so self absorbed the country would not in its current state...anyways. Alice Cooper is 60 years old, what do you expect? No wrinkles! I don't understand why people cannot accept that aging is part of life. Perhaps, botox is not his style or a facelift? Not everyone likes to look like they just came out of a wind tunnel. Alice Rocks! His radio show is awesome here in Phoenix.