Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

4/25/2008 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Alice Cooper
Alice conquered alcoholism and is now addicted to playing golf.

Cooper, who penned the theme song for "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives," is a born-again Christian.

Garjaya

Alice Cooper can look like what ever the F he wants,he put's to shame todays gothic rock acts.

KISSinsider

he has a wonderful radio show here in Phoenix. he is really funny and quick-witted.....LOVE YOU ALICE!!!!!
Sandra Scott aka "Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter"

that's all

hummmmm.......Welcome to my nightmaare.....

VeraLynn

My Mom raised me on the music of this fanstatic performer!!

Denice

Detroit Loves Alice Cooper. Detroit Rock City!!

sheila

I bet his eyeliner is a tatoo....

justice

been a fan nearly 40 years, his music "went south" when he stopped drinking nearly 30 yrs ago. his first 10 years were great. now he SUCKS !!!

Chris

Alice Cooper rocks, and the guy is really smart, too. Who cares if he's older..he is awesome.

RT

i met Alice one time at a golf course in Windsor, ON, he was looking pretty good for his age, and I was still speechless when trying to talk to him and get his autograph!! what a nice guy he is for doing that!!! ALICE ROCKS!!!

commentingisfunyoushouldtryitsometime

Just wanted to say that alice cooper is a wonderful person and I have a lot of respect for him and how he treats people. He is a devoted husband and father and always gives 110% in concert. Absolutely great guy...keep on rockin', alice! We love you. Congratulations on beating the demons of alcholism and turning your life around for the better.

dollyrose

Alice was at the H.O.B. in Myrtle Beach recently and it was the best show I have ever seen. He is a master.You will not be dissapointed if you go to his show. No one gives a show like this

Robin

Alice Cooper Rocks I go see him every year here in Michigan and he is the Best entertainer ever!! I Love you Alice!!!!!! P.S. If Any of Us were in as Great Shape as Alice we would all be better off!

Robin

Alice Cooper Rocks Forever!! I Loe you Alice!! I go se him every summer here in Michigan and its the best day of the year!! Alice keep on keeping on!!

whateveryousay

Alice, you rock!!

Robin

Alice Cooper is a very intelligent peron who is still rocks on, and he deserves all the credit in the world for still touring. His music is still great, and at his shows he always plays he old great hits everybody loves!
Everyone should see Alice live in concert at least once. :)