Derek Hough: Dancing with the Damned

4/25/2008 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lifelike humanoid professional dancer Derek Hough (left) from "Dancing with the Stars" -- and one of the evil kids (right) from the film, "Village of the Damned."

One of them has a creepy orange glow.

We're just sayin'!

Just call me trailer trash....

that was a creepy movie

Glisten Garbor

He looks like creepy Brad Pitt..

Liz

TMZ, What is it about Derek Hough that you don't like? Is it due to the fact that you don't know whether or not he is gay? I really don't think that it is any of your business..................For the love of God, you are getting more and more like Perez Hilton!!! I am not a fan of his at all.

Derek is one hell of a dancer!!

Kathryn

I think he's darling.

I really don't care what you think!

WHO THE HELL IS THIS? AND WE CARE, BECAUSE?

b

So I call brother and sister Hough the "Children of the Damned" in a recent email to you guys and now this appears?! Wow... What a zany coincidence! I mean....*ahem*.....................I'm just sayin'.....

J

He's not darling. He's not attractive. He has a pig nose. Why are "reality" performers considered celebrities? Great, he can dance. O.K. what else? Reality T.V. all the way across the board is crap. It's cheap to produce. The producers and networks can make a pile of money, they're all greedy. It doesn't take but a no talent individual to come up with some ridiculous concept for a show, tell all the executives how much cash they can earn and whammo, there's the new Monday lineup. Hollywood used to be classy. You use to have to have some talent and original thought to make it here. All these young people are striving to be on a reality show now because they couldn't make it any other way. They're all hacks. But you know what, I don't blame them, I blame the networks and production companies. I guess you can't complain about what we permit. Can't we turn the page back to the Golden Age where actual talent and heart were a necessity. This town needs an enema.
-J.

blahblahblah

Derek is a sweetheart! And one hell of a dancer!! Leave the poor guy alone!

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Are you kidding? This young man is gorgeous and don't you forget it, need I say I don't think he's as gorgeous as Harvey Levin, you know the lawyer, I prefer attorney I believe it sounds more respectable, and if it's one thing mister Harvey Levin is it's respectable. Love you Harvey!
Let's meet soon, maybe bagels this weekend?
Think about my bubele,
XOXO

JM

whew - its a new day

noelle

I've always got a "Flowers in the Attic" vibe from him and his sister. But I'm pretty sure I'd still do him.

Mayu

ok I agree about the creepy village of the damned thing...

but what I can't believe is you're still using that stupid "We're just saying" Catch phrase. Its dumb and more annoying than all the wanna be arnie impersonators who say "I'll be back" with a badly done accent.

oL0

He looks like a Dr. Seuss Hoo.

Maizie

His sister is beautiful, but he's kinda weird looking.

give me a break

Now that was funny! lmao

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments