Gisele Spreads 'Em on the Street

4/25/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once, Tom Brady's sexy lady boss, Gazelle Bundchen ran her own errands as she sprinted down a NYC street on Thursday.

It's been a while since we've seen G holding something besides Tom's balls or Bridget Moynahan's baby.

Just call me trailer trash....

the only way she looks good is windblown

mch

WHY ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT GISELLE?

COZ SHE'S GOT THE ALL AMERICAN BOY,

N SHE IS NOT AMERICAN?

C'MON, AND TOM BRADY N GISELLE ARE DOING THEIR OWN THING, SO WHAT IF HE/SHE ARE RUNNING ERRANDS?

THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS IS A BRAZILIAN HAS THE ALL AMERICAN BOY. THAT IS THE ISSUE.

Kory

Damn you guys are tough on her!!

m

I agree with Tim. Bitter, jealous, overweight women make those comments. I am a chick and I think Gisele looks cute.

Just because she looks different doesn't mean she deserves to be called names. I can only imagine the reaction if we start calling the overweight people names like that. Hypocrite bitches.

erratic-assassin

I read on AOL that Leo drunk-dials Giselle's phone number quite a bit....wonder if that's true?

Kory

Fanny it really is like Tim said...jealousy and insecurity. None of us know her except for what we see in print yet we act like we do. I am 39 and athletically built and although I think she is beautiful, I do like a woman with a lil more meat on her. Judge and be judged!

Tracy

**********************************
I'm overweight "chick" and I think she looks great, so F' off!

Liz

R. Zimmerman ~ Thank you so much for the laugh! It has been a very long week!

kim

Girl needs to eat - she is sick skinny. She needs some curves.

kim

Im thin but I think Giselle is tooooo thin. I have been told by guys I would look better with curves. Not by jealous fat girls but by many guys so if they are telling me this I know they think Giselle is yucky skinny.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Gisele looks fantastic, as usual! ;-)

AJG13

Yep, TMZ is insanely jealous of Tom Brady. And yeah she's pretty thin.... but thin's the "in" thing... look at SI swimsuit models today, and ten years ago. Curves were "in" back then. Now, stick thin is hot. But, whatever, as long as she's healthy who cares??

Liz

She is a model for God's sake...................she looks great!

TMZ, can we please have a little eye candy for the woman?

carol

dont know who wrote the bit about this model. not a very good example of good upbringing. i blame "it's" parents. this
person needs to go back to school. this girl's boyfriend runs errands for her??? so what. younz are retarded to say the
least. you need to go get your own set of balls. wish i could be making this couple's income. they are attractive, wealthy
articulate. have good jobs. is this why your so jealous. what, she ignored you???/ duh. what a freaking joke you are.
go pick on gary coleman. or the dead person.

Lucy Phoenix

Dat gurl is skinny! Run, beanpole, run.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments