Mr. Toad's Wild

Meth Ride

4/25/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0425_lalaine_dworld_ex-1The girl who played Hilary Duff's BFF on the hit show "Lizzie McGuire" pled guilty to possession of crystal meth last year -- but managed to keep the whole thing under wraps.

Lalaine Vergara Paras, who played Miranda Sanchez on the Disney Channel show, was popped back in July and charged with felony possession of methamphetamine. But before the plea there was lots of drama. Paras was a no-show for a court appearance and the judge issued a $50,000 bench warrant for her arrest -- but it was recalled when she showed up in February.

Paras pled guilty to the crystal meth charge, but her record will be expunged when she completes a drug-treatment program. She's enrolled in the Asian American Drug Abuse Program.

Calls to Lalaine's reps were not returned.

Gibb

What a waste, I have all her CDs including an autographed copy of You Wish, I hope she comes back but I doubt it so it's good bye for now, I'll see you in my dreams.

X

Considering she is a Disney affiliate, I'm not exactly surprised. At least she is getting treatment.

K

Can I be first?

lindsay

crazy kids these days!

Berta

Where is Gordo when you need him?

FIRST!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

MUST BE A WANNBEEEEEEEEEE............

Tom Cruise

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JEnJEn

How old is this girl???? i remember seeing her in the show but she just vanished awau. awww poor girl she was probably expecting to see her name on tmz "Star fugitive WANTED"!!! its not ill now that we know she even had court :)

H B Rider

You never know folks, we may see Harvey Levin in the same situation as this girl someday. As you know, meth is a drug of choice for homosexuals. I'm just sayin'!

Miley Hater

Well I mean It's sad to see her getting into drugs but she put that upon herself It's just hard to believe that but look at the Spears sisters haha

TMZhires13yearolds

A Lizzie McGuire castmate? What's next.........TMZ: "What's the real relationship between Dora and Boots the Monkey?"!!!!!!!

Good lord, the tweenies are at school. Outside of them, who would be interested?

brit

"you managed to keep it under wraps"
or you just now found out about it and want to make yourself look cool and know-it-all

TMZhires13yearolds

#14............".kept it under wraps" translates into "we were so busy gang-banging Britney, we missed it".

Rocco

My guess is that she's a Filippina, who aren't usually known to be drug-dabblers.

his fav brunette

ok....so im in my 20's, and yes, i USED to watch lizzie mcguire [that show has been on for years.....good grief, hilary duff was 12 when she started that show....she is in her 20's now so dont say this story is for TEENY BOPPERS that should be at school right now....] ......that makes me sad that she did that and what she has become. at least BRITNEY or JAMIE LYNN has NEVER EVER been arrested!!!!! more than a lot of other stars can say!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments