Denise Richards' Fake Reality Peep Show

4/26/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards really likes to suck it up -- and in -- for the cameras!

What a coinky-dink that a day after Heather Locklear trounced mortal enemy Denise in a bikini showdown, a crew of paparazzi just happened to catch Richards looking slammin' as she walked ever-so-slowly on the beach in Maui alone, tossed her wind-swept locks, went for an ocean dip and seductively took an outdoor shower! Even "The Hills" isn't this staged!

Let's hope the last photog to leave Hawaii will let Denise know she can exhale now.

alex

denise has the sweetest little face. it's different.
heather has typical blonde face found in any mall in america on any day of the week.
heather may be more talented, but denise definitely has the wilder and sexier look.
plus, i think charlie sheen is a real bum and sleezer, but he has a way of making it look good, so ppl chastize denise instead. i believe denise when it comes to him. a real sleeze-ball, and she probably doesn't want him alone with her girls.
anyway, denise SO much hotter than heather locklear, ANYDAY!

Rob

Give Denise Richards another couple of years and she will look like she's 50 years old. Not only is she not in the same league as Heather she is pretty slutty in my opinion.

Dawn Buttimer

I 100%, completely HATE this piece of trash.

Jack Schitt

I aggree #49 She's much hotter than Heather. Though she could stand too lose 10 lbs or work out to rearrange alittle. But her face is absolutey beautiful & natural P.S. isn't Heather like 50 ?? not bad for that age . They're all gettin old lol.

Aol

I just wanna know wtf is wrong with her forehead? EWWWWW!

anna

denise WAS breathtaking - back in 1997!

LAME

Those are old photo's Denise obviously paid TMZ to post!

She puts the HO in hopeless!

Biff

Hey Denise, Embrace Your growing old, because Your Beauty is obviously Fading Fast, These pictures don't lie.

mikey

Heather is way sexier and has more class then this fame hungry tramp.

Ash

Don't bestupid: I'm an "average woman." I have money to spend on nip and tuck and a gym with trainers. I don't throw my money away on kids and too much food. It's all how you handle your money. If some women are strapped with debt and kids and all that, well, no one chose it but them. Denise looks great. Oh yeah, I forgot, I also own a 2008 BMW and I travel. That's what I chose; Not to be a salmon who spaws and swims upstream to decay and die. That'll come soon enough, I don't need to expidite it.

taz

NO SIDE OR REAR SHOTS ??? HMMMMMM I WONDER WHY ??

brazen weep

Strike a pose.

Either the photo TMZ originally posted of Denise and her gut yesterday was from awhile ago, or these new photos are from awhile ago. There's no way they were taken within days of each other... NO WAY. I call BS.

Kate

Press WHORE.

Did you see the spread in OK WHICH SHE ARRANGED. She Again looks off in the distance, as though she doesnt KNOW the camera is there.

Pathetic no talent white trash Bimbo.

Georgia Girl

It ain't no contest. Heather rules. Looks like Denise could have gotten some Botox with some of Charlie's money.

I'm just sayin'......