Phoebe's Cat is No Longer Smelly

4/26/2008 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh. My. Gawd! Phoebe Buffay has finally given up the guitar. TMZ caught up with Lisa Kudrow at BLT Steak in West Hollywood last night, where she denied requests to sing her undeniable claim to fame, "Smelly Cat."

What would Gunther and her three fans at Central Perk think?

Just call me trailer trash....

i never liked phoebe

SLC

I love Phoebe...glad to see her around!!

leeka

I LOVE Phoebes and "Smelly Cat" . . . my all-time favorite episode. Smelly Cat ROCKS!!!!

alcmena

Gunther and her 3 friends would think you are a tool, as clearly she's moved on. Why can't you?

Team NKOTB

Riiight. This is not a picture of Pheobe. This is a picture of Lisa. Lisa did not sing Smelly Cat. Pheobe did. And NBC Killed Pheobe four years ago.. Along with Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Emma, Gunther, Pheobe's 3 fans.... you get the picture? Joey was killed off about 2 years later, but regardless.. They are all dead, or at least presumed dead until they have some sort of reunion show. So shut the eff up, retards. .

Kelli

Will she ever live that song down?

TMZhires13yearolds

Lisa had done many projects since Friends. It was a stoooooopid request.

Elizabeth K.

Oh my gosh the photogs were in the wrong this time....now i (and a lot of ppl) would understand if it were Britney or a certain idoit named Heidi (though ppl would die b4 they ask Heidi to sing) but come on! Pheobe has done a lot of work since Friends and the Smelly Cat episode. She's was on one of the best shows and most popular along with Jennifer and Matthew. So lay off photogs!

Laura

I love Phoebe and I love Lisa Kudrow. I wish she would do more TV.

Funny, I was just wondering why we haven't seen any news on her recently.

Studly

I really liked her in Romey and Michelle, and I've always thought she's so pretty.

tmz fan

i would think that her cat still smells, if you ask me...

Lenn K.

Sometimes I wonder if people know the difference between real and fantasy. People it was a television show, Phoebe was a character. Lisa is an actor and a real person, gee whiz!

remy

Is this TMZs latest thing now...to ask Celebs to perform signature moves or songs?

Okay...

It annoys me that your photographers think they are Reporters btw...lol. Some need journalism classes...they have no game when it comes to this.

Give them some training, will ya? ;)

AJ

Lisa RULES! I love her!!!

Sharona

I think we all know what she ws referring too when she talked about her "smelly cat". Just change the word "cat" to it's slang and you got it. ......and I bet it does stink!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments