Pregnant Hollywood

4/26/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest accessory in Hollywood is a baby bump. Let's just hope these don't come with stretch marks. It's all about the cocoa butter ladies!

my3cent$

No, it doesn't bug me that it still fits you. Why would I care? What bugs me about you is that you said that the women in Akron, Ohio look like monsters, specifically the pregnant ones. You sound very shallow, self-centered, and just a tad jealous that they are with child. So, do tell, why does it bug you so?

my3cent$

Butterface definition: A girl with an exceptionally hot body but an exceptionally ugly face. Everything but-her-face is attractive.

Kelli

HAHA! Butterface, funny. I feel like a peeping Tom, continue you two.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

You go Suttons! JM I have two great kids... Those women at that mall in Arkon were unkempt and overweight...

Just a fact....weirder yet I am 47...how did you know!!!!!

J

Ok,
Now I admit that I may have stooped down to Jean's level by insulting someone I don't even know. I'm sure she is the coolest, prettiest, skinniest, chick at the School of Narcissism.
Let me know if that's too big of a word for you sweetheart........

Kelli

Jean I think it is very cool you can fit into that uniform, really congrats. Your opinion and judgements of pregnant women is not attractive. Enjoy your reunion.

J

Wow, Jean
You'r e 47 and making comments like that?
Menopause is a bitch........

Liz

SHE'S BACK........................................GOD HELP US ALL!

Jean, Irene, Trohy, Whoever you are today~Sutton's pharmacy..........well, that it explains it. To many RX's for you!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dear Jean Summers Sucks,

Is that supposed to be an apology? The truth is I don't care what you think! Sorry if it bothers you that while I was out with the captain of the football team you were sitting in your trailer masterbating to a picture of Whitney Houston. Also... before you start your next post... I am happy now married to my high school sweetheart with two great kids.. I don't dwell on my high school good times. I volunteer with at a high school working with developmentally disabled kids who I know are much more interesting than a narrow- minded bitter hirsute closet case like you!

have a nice day!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dallas your post is a waste of electricity

Liz

God help those children!

my3cent$

That's great. You've got two kids, can fit into your cheerleader uniform, and own a pharmacy. No need to put down other women who may not be as fortunate as you are. It just made you sound bitter and jealous is all. Celebrities are fair game though!

What's up with saying "You go Suttons!" - talking to yourself now...

Carry on.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dallas--god help your wfe/husband and your chair

Liz

LOL!!!! Bless her little heart................she doesn't know who she wants to be today! Talk about schizophrenic!!!!!!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

JM... who the F made you the posting Police... I love how people here try to police this out of control site... get a life