Pregnant Hollywood

4/26/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest accessory in Hollywood is a baby bump. Let's just hope these don't come with stretch marks. It's all about the cocoa butter ladies!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dallas you are an A$$hole....first of all I think you have the definition of multiple personalisty and schizophrenia mixed up...neither is funny... I know this site is a free for all but words can hurt. I manage my schizophrenia with drugs but at times my life was hell especially when cruel people thought mental illness was a joke. I don't give a $hit if this jean can fit in her uniform but I don't get why if someone on here is proud of something others jump on them...

Please be more careful

my3cent$

Posting police? You perhaps? I want to get paid though. Otherwise, no go to your offer. And I don't think TMZ will let me. They tend to block me for a day or two from posting when I say something negatively true about them. Sorry.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I can still fit in the uniform but took it off my name for the time being.... headed up to get some lunch...

Love you all except.. Jean Summers Sucks....

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

YOU NOTICED CELEBS NEVER WEAR PREGNANCY CLOTHES .....IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER..............

THEY AREN'T THAT POOR ARE THEY ??????????????????????

J

OK,
Is anyone else concerned that a woman who would write a comment like #4, has a job working with disabled kids??!!!!
Get a life lady! We are all so impressed that you were a cheerleader in high school....gag.....
And I have to agree with #10, you're a small minded twit!

J

For comment #4
Just a quick question, do you always base your opinions of other people on how much they weigh?......Uh, are you seriously 47, because if that's the case, you're worse than pathetic.
My wife put on about 50 lbs when she was pregnant....and lost every damn pound. But I guess for a while she was what you call a "monster".
You are what I call a pathetic bitch. And that don't come off!!!!

Winky Vitalic

Hey fatties out there...I was a size 6 in high school and am proudly a size 4 now!! I work out, eat right, and am very, very proud of my hard work. Don't diss others who are in good shape just b/c you aren't.

And Kelli - we butted heads once on a Heidi Montag story - you always have a stick up you ass. What gives? You obviously have problems with strong women who don't get your "sense of humor." And yes, you are a putz.

I'm not going to sit on my ass like some of you who haven't seen a gym in years - so get over yourselves!

Jean - you go girl!

Winky Vitalic

Yepper, I agree with everyone who blasts the ugly Ohio chicks. Yech! Stay in shape, ladies.

J

Hey Jean Bricker,

Are you daft?? No one was dissing anyone for staying in shape, but for being self rightous a$$holes like yourself. You're jn shape? Well I'll alert the media. That doesn't give you the right to insult people...and I'm with Kelli, I'd rather have a stick up my ass than to be the kind of person who starts a comment off like "Hey fatties".....
I work out every day also, AND I don't judge people on the way they look, rather the way they behave. You should do the same....but then I guess you couldn't stand yourself.

Winky Vitalic

Hey Carrol (is that like "corral?") - YOU are attacking ME, honey. Too bad you mistake self confidence for stuck up - one can only assume that I've struck a chord with you. TOO BAD. Yes, please alert the media that I am in GREAT shape. Because most American women ARE NOT. Sad.

I find it interesting that you say you don't judge people for how they look - when you are doing that to me. You are truly obtuse. And I dare say at the VERY least out of shape. I don't believe for one minute that you take care of yourself. Or you wouldn't be so self righteous and critical of my observation.

Enjoy that cupcake! But remember that it won't make you feel better after you scarf it down.

Have a pleasant and non judgemental day.

OneSexx

The real truth behind all these Hollywood pregnancies? Here, I'll tell you:

illuminatiMATRIX.wordpress.com

Winky Vitalic

PS - hope you & Kelli like that stick up your ass!

J

Oh Mean Jean,

Ok, whatever you say.....I am guessing you have a problem reading because I never insulted the way you look...just your attitude...and yep it still sucks.
BTW, I am at the 24 hour fitness on La Brea everyday...feel free to come by and see how fat I am.
LMFAO!

J

I agree with Carol. Jean is a malicious skank. My girlfriend is a size 2....dont be too proud of yourself.

J