Pregnant Hollywood

4/26/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Pissed off Taxpayer... you are probably some right wing nut that denied this woman access to birth control and abortion... you disgust me

Blöde Fotze

sick and tired and fed up with the media!

The above caption attached to the picture "The newest accessory in Hollywood is a baby bump. Let's just hope these don't come with stretch marks. It's all about the cocoa butter ladies!" is extremely inappropriate and offensive. Fist of all, stretch marks do not just occur from pregnancy, they can arrise in puberty or for a host of other reasons and seccndly it is disgusting to make fun of an entire gender for a skin condtion they have little to no control over as a result of bringing their children into this world. It's like making fun of woman for losing all of her after she has had undergo chemo therapy, it simply is not right and should not be tolerated. People, especailly women, in our society need to know that they are valued beyond how perfect their skin is and their physical appearance. In addtion, it is sick to refer to a growing life and a woman's choice to start a family as an "accessory". Children are not accessories, they are people to! This posting is wrong on so many levels yet it is treated like it should be the acceptable norm in our society.

J

Jeez, this thread is ridiculous...and Berlin Calling, you make me ashamed to be German.

IHaveVertigo

Unfortunately cocoa butter doesn't prevent stretch marks! I learned that the hard way!

Kelli

Berlin calling- Was willst du dich betruben? Holy cow! Shotzi, I agree!

LH

To "Berlin Calling" at #78: If only idiots like this mindless moron used contraceptives - there would be no need for abortions. And, it would likely contribute to reducing innocent children being neglected and abused. Frankly, if it were up to me, I encourage females to consider surgical sterilization if contraceptives is too much of a hassle. My point here is that Fruits and Nuts is not California's biggest crops. Babies born to illegal alien mothers (with no means of support other than welfare) is the biggest crop. If I disgust you .... the compliment is returned to you.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

sick and tired of the media....Stretch marks usually come from rapid weight gain and don't occur in most regular pregnancies. In other words but down the doughnuts girls and eat an apple!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

my apologies taxpayer... well put

Liz

You can add Willa Pressman to that list of names~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Does she ever stop?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Allison you weren't supposed to eat the cocoa butter you were supposed to put in on the marks dearheart!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dallas what is this list?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Willa...must be Dallas list of women he wishes he could do or dress up as

J

Hey Allison,
Don't listen to Willa, I got sretch marks too...and I tried everything! Any doctor will tell you that you are either predisposed for them or not, and they come as a result of many factors...not just rapid weight gain.
Besides, a small price to pay, right?

Media whores

I'm not sure which issue to address here. Visually...Oxy! (I'm ready for smocks to come back). Morally... Would it be wrong to mandate that all celebrities must be rendered sterile until they apply for and have been psychologically tested for the ability to bear children?? I'm half-serious about that. The poor children who are born to these ego-freaks.

Bubblebunny

Self confident people do not have to brag about their cheerleading uniforms or being a size 0, or owning a drug store on theTMZ site-then put down someone with a weight problem or a nervous condition. Sounds a little off the wall to the rest of us. Seems like "Kelli" is the only normal one here, and also, the husband whose wife gained 50 lb. Love to all. Lighten up.