Will Smith's New Movie Unloads 7lbs of B.S.

4/26/2008 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught up with a woman who lives in the neighborhood where the new Will Smith movie "Seven Pounds" is being filmed, and she is totally P.O.'d at how the movie is taking over her street.

This woman claims she has to deal with construction early in the morning, portable bathrooms in the street, and crew members lighting up cigarettes outside her front door.

She's so frustrated, she has resorted to putting wacky signs in her yard -- risking the title of the neighborhood crazy lady. She really must be be desperate for help!

Kayla

If you want to talk about paying property taxes and city taxes, then does the woman who rents out her house to the filming agencies not pay property and city taxes, too? She has as much right to rent out her house to make extra money as the other woman has to be upset about it.

It was very respectable for Will Smith to apologize to this woman personally. You want to say things like "film your sorry movies in your own neighborhood or is your mansion's to good to have the trash and portable toilets in front of your own houses" (By the way, I tried very hard to disregard the horrible grammar and spelling in this post.) but you don't think that maybe Will Smith doesn't decide where to film these movies. It's not his fault - place blame where it belongs.

The film guys are just doing their job. If indeed they have broken their agreement, I do think that is unacecptable. However, complaining about everything else that they do is silly. It's what they are getting paid to do - what if someone came to your job and harassed you about doing what you're supposed to do because it gets on their nerves?

Calling someone "greedy" or "selfish" for getting paid isn't fair. Most of you would take the money if it was you, or would take money for something worse than renting out your house, so put yourself in other people's shoes before you judge them. Also, for those of you that live in the neighborhood - if you are so aggravated with what's going on then do something about it! Putting a sign in your yard or complaining on TMZ while you sit on your ass isn't getting those guys off your street.

Kelli

Neighborhood crazy cat lady is holding a dog. Lady just take the money.

ineverthoughtidbesayingthisbut

I AGREE WITH THIS LADY- THAT HAS TO SUCK LIVING RIGHT ON TOP OF THAT!! THEY REALLY NEED TO PAY HER OFF, SERIOUSLY. THAT HAS TO BLOW!!

ineverthoughtidbesayingthisbut

Mayu

She's bitching about a TEMPORARY inconvenience of having a hottie like Will Smith filming on my block.At least he'll eventually leave... MY neighbors are here for seemingly forever... and some of them I'd prefer to not have around.

Get over it crazy lady!

I guess you don't need a full moon for the nuts to come out.

I'd take Will Smith filming next door any day!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Every neighborhood has their crabazz. Get over it lady, they'll soon be gone and you can go back to worrying about the neighborhood kids riding on YOUR sidewalk.

babyjane

I live on that street too, and yes they are a pain in the ass. I saw her signs while I was walking my dogs. I'm annoyed at the noise and also that they put up a ton of "NO PARKING" signs in an area that is already hard to find parking in. HOWEVER, that is what you have to deal with when you CHOOSE to live in Hollywood! There is a ton of filming all over the city, and if it bothered me that much I'd just move.

Kelli

HAHA! They took "cat" out of the "neighborhood crazy lady," your welcome TMZ.

Cheryl

WHAT A BIT..! I HATE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT CIGARETTES, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DRINK BOOZE & POP PILLS!! I AM GLAD I DONT LIVE NEAR HER--WE WOULD GO AT IT EVERYDAY!!! SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. CALL HER MRS. CRABAS.

what the H***

What does the sign say? I cant read it. Terrible picture of it, the least you could do is translate it

truthiness

notice how she's more concerned with wanting more money than taking their project elsewhere...

she just wants more money

but seriously, I wouldn't want a rent-a-john on my property either

Grace S.

I could only read part of her sign, but at least one word was quite clear. And my conclusion is: If you can't SPELL "toilet"...? You deserve to have one in front of your house. ;-p

Bob Branson

I agree with this lady, let the rich go and make films in their neighborhoods and leave the regular people alone. Who the hell wants all of that crap outside their front door. I'm sick of Hollywood, they can't produce movies like they use to...they can only produce recycled garbage year after year anyway. Leave our neighborhoods alone and trash up your own.

nick cant drive 55

Well there is another Will Smith movie too AVOID LOL :)

angela

too bad she can't spell TOILET

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments