Fit After Fame

4/27/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Money might not be able to buy some stars class, but it can do wonders on the figure. Check out whose waist shrunk as their celeb status rose.
Fit After Fame -- click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mr. Hat

Did you notice that their faces are all ore attractive after losibg weight except for Star Jones?

What an unattractive women.

Girl@@***^^^

I strongly suggest you view more at B L A C K W H I T E M I N G L E .C O M ,if you love chatting, if you are single and want to find cute girls...

campy

stealmoneyfromyourfanclub...what? what'd I say? I blacked out there for a minute.

wtf

Has it ever been said what happened to Carson Daly? I have heard drugs, anorexic and AIDS. What's the deal with him he looks really bad.

Whogivsafuk

Is there really a before and after in these 2 pics??? Surprisingly, she's better looking fat then the fake thin body she has now. Like me, Star will never look good.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

My Goshall looks so much better slim

Thin is in! My God Star Jones was fat as a pig!

Beth M

I agree, she looked better fat...now she looks like she has a bobble head, her head is way too big for her frame.

MomV4

Obama's preacher is looking leaner these days too........probably stress. xo

Mr. Hat

Does anyone like Star Jones?
What is her redeeming value?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I feel sorry for Star Jones... barbara Walters treated her unfairly, she married that creep, Stedman dumped her for Dina, etc.

Lori

why did they divorce? Does anyone know. I feel bad for her also. I believe she really loved that man.

Bubblebunny

Jean Summers-Skinny 47 year old cheerleader wit nuttin' to do: Stedman dumped Oprah, not Star Jones. Don't pretend to know about Star's life. She does not need your superficial pity, you Self-centered IDIOT>go back to your trailer and your crystal meds.

Mr. Hat

If Star had her horse teeth fixed and didn't draw eyebrows 2 inches above her natural arch and never spoke out loud she's be more attractive.

christine

Star Jones is getting divorced because her husband likes to have sex with other MEN!!!!! WHere have YOU been? This is one of the worst kept secrets out there! She (along with everyone else) knew this before getting married, but she had to have the big wedding and all of the attention. That was the primary reason she got kicked off the view-she turned her wedding into a big free sponsorship and endorsed all of those companies she talked into giving her free crap while she was on the VIEW to the shock and horror of the audience and the Barbara WAWA-Star is finally realizing what karma is and she is getting it back big time. There is absolutely NOONE that made a bigger deal out of their walk down the aisle than Miss Star Jones, and now she wants her privacy since her doomed marriage not surprisingly failed. Anyone who saw her show on Court TV saw firsthand that she hasn't changed a bit and is an incredibly self-serving egomaniacal bitch. Not surprisingly, they pulled the plug on her show less than 6 months after it started. Star is getting exactly what she deserves, and I, for one, am glad to see it.

amy

She's a f-ugly. I don't feel bad for her, she married for publicity. Free wedding, right? I'd like to give a shout out to Payless Shoes. People that get bypass surgery need to realize that their heads don't loose weight and the result is the bobble head effect. In some cases a t r a n n y bobblehead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments