Fit After Fame

4/27/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Money might not be able to buy some stars class, but it can do wonders on the figure. Check out whose waist shrunk as their celeb status rose.
Fit After Fame -- click to launch

Bubblebunny

I LIKE STAR JONES. I am a woman of 65. I have lived awhile. I have been very fat, then lost weight. My career bloomed, I started dating. I was married too quickly. He married me for my earned $$, and my inheritance. I found him with someone else, a co-worker, in our bed. I was 34. Before the wedding, I bragged, overdid everything. After that, to recover, I became a missionary for a little while, just to get closer to God and forget about myself. I had made a lot of mistakes, and I tried to figure things out. Now, I am happily married to someone very genuine, of equal $$, who is not critical. We had 3 kids, I'm a Grandma.
Miss Jean, 47, Cheerleader Uniform lady: In life, we all make mistakes, and need need to be treated as what we are: HUMAN. It was mean and rude of you to call Star a PIG, just because you might be thin. She is a kind and intelligent person, who wanted to be in love and be married. You should work on your heart and try to have INNER beauty. At 47, it will be hard to change, especially now, since you are starting to AGE. Are we looking at the pre-menopausal moodiness ?? I hope so> as I cannot believe you are this mean all the time.

Bubblebunny

Christine-how acn ANYONE be so freaky in they head to be glad to see that someone married a down low guy, the had to get dee-vorced? You are 1 REALLY MEAN female. I hope to God above that I never come across your sorry assed self.

Tim

They are not fat, they are just big-boned. That is the way they were born and they can't do anything about it.
At least that's their story.

rosie

Talk about a lot of hate out there. I have never been a fan of Star Jones but I cretainly never hated the lady or wished her any harm. I have no idea how old you are Christine but you need to grow up. Or can it be you are just plain jealous of Ms. Jones? She is human like th rest of us and has made her share of mistakes like we all do. Of course I have a feeling that YOU Christine have never made a bad choice or screwed up in any way....I have been divorced and know the pain that comes with it. Frankly all the lady is asking for is some respect. Is that too much to ask for? Whether the guy is gay or not is not the problem. There are plenty of us who have been desperate to amrry and choose the wrong mate. It has taken me 3 times to get it right. Gee Christine, it must be nice to be perfect like you!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dear FAT who never wanted to be a cheerleader,

Why so much hatred toward me... I am sorry that you were not popular in high school but isn't it time to move on? I was just happy I could fit into my old uniform for a reunion skit... I worked out with a vengence to do it.

FYI... Stedman did go out with Star check out the British websites.

Why do you put down people who live in trailers? You sound severly unbalanced.. you admit to a weight problem... perhaps you should ask your doctor for something to help you even out... you sound very similar to the girls who followed Charles Manson and murdered Sharon Tate.... in short.... GET HELP you scare me!

Bubblebunny

Jean Summers- Your SHOCKING comments to the Fat lady show that you are in need of some comfort emotionally. The Manson family ? You need to firm up your relationships with your family and try to make some local friends so you can feel good about yourself. Then you won't have to go online to release your demons. I want the best for you.

Bubblebunny

Jean Summers-I'm not gonna be nice like the others. You are a Mean and Crazy witch. The "Fat, Ugly, etc. poster was alluding to the fact that you are so nasty and unstable that you remind her of a Meth addict , who often live in trailers. It was on TV. No one is that mean without being crazy or on drugs. Give yourself a break and lighten up. ( I'm an old man who lives in a trailer. I have nice friends, and take no offense to trailer put downs.) Get a freakin' grip.

Bubblebunny

Hey Jean Summers, 47. You are so old that you do not know that the British Websites are frequently WRONG-O !!! Stedman and Star were NEVER an item ! So what do you do- just read trashy mags and celeb sites all day ? Take a class! Volunteer at church ! Help a Neighbor ! Be a GOOD person, before you get so FRICKIN' OLD that your cruel ways become a HABIT ! Your kids must be teen-agers, now---is that your problem ??? I'm glad you aren't my Mom ! Get right before you become a Gramma, or you will hurt a little child's mind.

Bubblebunny

Looks are extremely important in high school, college, and in the business world. It gets you in the door, a date, a meeting for sales, etc. But, if the other party encounters a bragging person {47 years old, still thin, used to be a cheerleader 35 (!!) years ago, when the skirts were below the knees and the sweaters covered your (wave buh, buh buh bye) upper arms, and covered your now crepy neck}. If the other party encounters such a person in business, they are TURNED OFF. You must be a woman of Substance. This means you have to develop a strong and good character. Wish others well. Be kind. Be honest. Be caring. Be helpful. Not just a face and a body. (this is STILL important.) The whole package is what is needed for success. Try harder, I know you can do it.

Jean Summers--Proud to still fit in my HS Cheerleader uniform

Obviously some multiple posters of the same name here but whatever... here we go... I am happy, I volunteer with diabled children five days a week at a local public school. Have friends I have kept from high school, college and pharmacy school...is it OK to attack my age? Why the hatred.... Star was fat...she looked awful... get over it...

Dr Firestone...thanks for the free advice! you are a doll!

Jean Summers--Proud to still fit in my HS Cheerleader uniform

Harry... please clarify your rambling post...what was on TV?

Kelli

Jean your need for attention good or bad speaks volumes, but frankly my dear you look ridiculous.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Zeta Tau whatever...so I guess we are all worthless once we get old!!!! You definitely have delusions about your intelligence...

Media whores

Carson Daly looks like Jimmy Neutron.
Star Jones' eyes look weird (love TMZ's commment).
If I never saw another picture of Gummy, I'd be ecstatic (who what why??).
Who is that Ross dude??? Is he the one that sounds like a girl? Yech!
Al Roker has enough money to get his neck done... just do it.
All in all, they look better in my opinion (with the exception of Gummy..not sure it's possible).

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I think Nicole Richie is hot... glad she isn't fat like you pepperpot