Fit After Fame

4/27/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Money might not be able to buy some stars class, but it can do wonders on the figure. Check out whose waist shrunk as their celeb status rose.
Fit After Fame -- click to launch

Winky Vitalic

Guess what ladies - I am a fat loser who looks up women's dresses when I go to the mall. I eat at Chik Fil A at least twice a day, and I can name every casher at the Wal Mart. I love Nascar, fried pork rinds and long naps because I am too pathetic to go out in public. I like to make fun of celebrities but pretend I am above all of them in a futile attempt to bolster my pathetic self esteem. Oh, and I am pleasuring myself to Star Jones right now - gotta run.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Harry C,

You type like you are having some sort of seizure...or perhaps you are typing with one hand checking out pics of Star's ex, Al,

I think a more accurate name for you would be Tiny Hairy C.

Love you girl!

Bubblebunny

Proud Howard School Grad. You mean Howard Elementary School in Kansas City, MO. Yo ! You betta be Proud !!!!

Winky Vitalic

OK, EVEN I KNOW ABOUT STEDMAN GRAHAM AND THE LADIES HE HAS KEPT COMPANY WITH RECENTLY. AND THE ONE SOMEONE COULDN'T REMEMBER WAS TARA REID. HARRY C YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Bubblebunny

Jean-You are a mean and extremely dirty minded woman-everyone on here hates you-except for your 22 other names ! Hahahaha ! You sound like Howard Stern ! Pleasuring....Chick Fil A ???? You STUPID RED NECK ! What man would want you ??

Winky Vitalic

Harry, Harry, Harry - you think you're such a fool- no wonder everyone here hates you. A$$hole - apparently you haven't heard of http://www.howard.edu// Many of us who call Howard "home" refer to it as Howard School. But I woudn't expect your ignorant white ass to know.

Bubblebunny

I know Stedman, personally !! hahahaha! Get real woman !

Winky Vitalic

Harry, apprently you don't know Stedman very well now, do you?

amy

Just because you say you are thin doesn't mean you really are thin. You can say or be anything you want in cyberspace. nobody will ever know if you are 300+ sitting at the computer with a bag of chips on a Sunday afternoon. Who gives a rat's @ss if you are a middle aged, washed up cheerleader. That doesn't even you weren't a chunk in h.s.

Bubblebunny

Glad you graduated. I'm not white.

Bubblebunny

Donna- You have no idea who I know-Piggy !

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Harry,

You bet I am mean to abusive alcholic closet cases like you. It is time dear TMZ readers to sit back for a little story from my Grandmother who was not a cheerleader but she did have some good stories. She told me this one after I was an adult...

Seems a "man" came to her village in Scotland promising that he was the richest man in Scotland and could pleasure a woman like no other. This "man's " name was Harry C. A beautiful maiden by the name of Dawn married him...she was a virgin on her wedding night (don't forget this is fiction)... Anyhow Harry had told the truth about his riches...he was fantastically wealthy but alas he had no male member...he was a eunuch much like TMZ poster Harry C!!!!

Hello to all my Fans!!!!!

Winky Vitalic

HARRY YOU SURE ARE HOSTILE. AND YES I THINK YOU ARE IGNORANT TOO. RU REALLY STAR JONES? SO GLAD I FIRED HER. SHE'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!!

Bubblebunny

So, Proud Howard School Grad-was that School of Divinity ????? hahahaaha !!!! LMAO !!!!!!! Do you have a Black-0-Meter, or a White-O-Meter ??? Or are YOU white ??? Hi, Irene-Jean-Donna !

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Harry are you a big Zac Effron Fan?