Fit After Fame

4/27/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Money might not be able to buy some stars class, but it can do wonders on the figure. Check out whose waist shrunk as their celeb status rose.
Fit After Fame -- click to launch

Winky Vitalic

Harry, we know you aren't black becuase you would have known about the Howard reference. Idiot.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

No way is Harry a brother! NO WAY

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

An important message from Star Jone's chair!....

"HELP ME!"

Bubblebunny

Thanks for all the LOVE.

Bubblebunny

Jean Summers-why are you SO mean ? You don't know me, or my family, or what I am going through. Why are you so sharp tongued and filthy ? Why do you say such cruel things ? Why do you brag about being educated, then tear people down you do not even know ? What does my body mean to YOU ? Who cares who is black, white, thin, fat ? I just want to know WHY ??

Bubblebunny

Jean : Is there anything I can say to help you ? You sound like that awful Bully, Irene. You make so much of being thin (i weigh 120, 5'7") I'm an actress, so I guess that's kinda fat. Were people mean to you at one time ? Don't let people get to you.
Just try your best in life.

Bubblebunny

Thank God !!!! Jean Summers had LEFT THE BUILDING !!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

J

Hi everyone!
Save your breath...JEAN SUMMERS posts rude comments on just about every TMZ picture trying to get a reaction.....so don't give him/her one.
Unless you feel like being charitable and playing her ridiculous game....if so, knock yourselves out.

just wondering

I can always count on a good laugh from Jean !!...Imposters stay away though, u always send the originals away eventually and TMZ becomes boring again. shhhhhhh

Bubblebunny

to fan of Jean: She sounds a lot like Irene Gracey, and that other one, Paris Hilton's mother ! Jean really went to town on that Harry dude !

Laughoutloud

GOOD FOR AL!!!! I hope he gets a nice settlement for all that he has been through. She MADE him participate in all the the matching "fur coat" events! Let him live "in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed!"

Bubblebunny

Jean Summers is a stupid red neck trailer trash fatso. How do I know ? She is my neighbor. Same mean crap-right down to the stupid dirty jokes and dirty Scottish Grandma stories. As far as being 47, try 57. Cheerleader ?? In her hillbilly dreams ! She wishes. We have been trying to get her to get the old truck out of her yard-rats are living under it. She is a cruel and mean drunk. As far as being a pharmacist ? Well, she ain't got a drug store, if that's what you mean. Figure it out. She weighs about 250, but used to be thin, before her husband left her for a pretty young woman , I kinda feel sorry for her. I didn't know that you could get a computer with food stamps. Kentucky is really changing.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

OBAMA SAYS : " WE NEED CHANGE ." ____________ SHE DID IT .

Jenna

I just had to check back and see how good ol' Star was faring. Really enjoyed JEAN SUMMERS bashing "HARRY". Harry should quit. Its really obvious he isnt going to win any war of words with Ms Jean!!! As for how the lovely Star would look nude....well you have to admit that that is one scary visual. I dont care one way or another but I do enjoy poking fun at that self righous B...h. Remember her waffling about her weight loss and not coming out and admitting to bypass surg? Now the fat chicks in the blog world would say thats nobodies business but when you are in the public eye you open yourself up for all kinds of probing.

Bubblebunny

Jemma- How can you "enjoy" something like that ? Bashing ??? Nasty ! I think you are that chick who claims she owns a drug store. (so?) But, I'll give you this-Star did lie about how she lost her weight, at first. She underestimated the intelligence of her audience. She does have a certain "attitude". How can you tell who is fat ? I can't. The fat girls probably DID want to know how she lost the weight, as it is almost as hard as quitting smoking for some of them. We can't understand it, because we eat right and go to the exercise club. (At least I do.) Do you have anyone in your family who is fat ? Ido. And, friends, also. I don't care. I still like them.