Tom Cruise Out With His Other Kids

4/27/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scientolodad Tom Cruise took Nicole Kidman's children, Connor and Isabella ('memba them?), to catch daddy's good friend David Beckham play for the L.A. Galaxy on Saturday.

Katie and Suri got the day off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ala

I ADORE TOM CRUISE MORE AND MORE FOLLOWING THE PERIOD OF TIME AND HOW HE ABLE TO HANDLE THINGS SO PERFECTLY. HE IS A GREAT DAD FOR HIS 3 FABULOUS CHILDREN AND A GREAT HUSBAND ESPECIALLY FOR HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE KATIE HOLMES. HE ALWAYS THERE FOR THEM. THATS CALLED A MAN!

Just call me trailer trash....

Old Fart Alert

Inoticeeverything

What is with Tom's sweater? I just don't get it...

LaReina

Katie and Suri got the day off to have their robot batteries recharged.

REPOMAN

let the racist comments begin

mmmmmm hmmmmm

its his Coming Out sweater. all the gays are wearing them these days

Kelli

Tacky TMZ, leave celebrities kids out of it.

Bubblebunny

He thinks he is Hot; what really counts is the perception of him, currently, by the Movie Going Public : A Closet Gay who believes in Aliens, and is way past his Box Office Prime. He is a JOKE !!!

Bubblebunny

Kelli-You be 100% correct.

L.S

Good looking kids but Why are they with Olympia Dukacas?

Media whores

I'll give Tom credit.... for being the only person who could make scientology look goofier than it already did! Good Lord! (who, by the way, Tom and his followers will have to answer to one day.... Good luck with that!).

L.S

#4 Diesel you really are a dummy arn't you.

Gia

Who cares about this alien believing, controlling, humorless has-been?
Screw him and his Stepford wife. And Suri? The kid is the spitting image of Damien. Just sayin.

He's Boring now

After seeing Nightlines expose on how this cult doesnt let kids see their parents and confines them to a near prison camp school , I dare Tom to send his own kids to such a place...he wouldnt, because he knows the farce of this whole thing. How dare he try and put it upon others, ala the Beckhams.

I hope the real reason his wife and new daughter werent there was because they have escaped.

Angiebaby

Can anyone explain to me why a person would buy a $35M mansion, move the family in and get settled, yet have one of the children's birthday parties at a borrowed mansion? At 2 years old, I would like to have my child's party at home (if I were lucky enough to have children). I don't get it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments