Tom Cruise Out With His Other Kids

4/27/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scientolodad Tom Cruise took Nicole Kidman's children, Connor and Isabella ('memba them?), to catch daddy's good friend David Beckham play for the L.A. Galaxy on Saturday.

Katie and Suri got the day off.

Sharona

Why are they all the same size?

L Ron was a CON

Boycott the celebrities that support the cult
`
"… In this age of celebrity, where celebrities get a free pass to assert as opposed to argue. Where they get access to Presidents, Prime Ministers and Politicians, NOT because of what they know but because of who they are. Then, that is a dangerous slide into an unreflective world….
`
Tom Cruise is effectively a celebrity advocate… he's arguing for his faith. He is a poster boy for his faith. He wants to change the way the education system is run in this county, the way that mental health is run in this country…. His views should be tested against empirical fact, against the evidence."
`
Andrew Morton, speaking about Tom Cruise after two years of careful research on his biography.

sweetface

Okay you got me. We are aliens. I was abducted by Tom Cruise after I dumped that guy from American Pie (Memba Him?). but isn't Suri the cutest alien you've ever seen? So can someone pleeeeeze help us?

Harriet

Lovely children. Do they get to spend any time with their mother, Nicole? Or does Mr. Cruise keep them exclusive to him?
Does anyone know?

Father Guido Sarduchi.

All you people think you are better than thou save your judgement for yourself.
Decent people don't talk about other people.
Live and let live. Any one of you idiots making snide rude comments would jump at a chance to be Tom's best friend.
Well your not worthy to lick his boots.
Tom and I together could kick all your asses.
"BITCHES"

itstrue

I would jump at the chance to be anyone else's friend, thank you.

Cherrie_Blossomm

Can we say publicity stunt???? He doesn't give a you know what about those kids...

Kate

Good looking kids... but from what I understand, Tom has "a duty" (?) in his religion (?) to keep his children "away" from the other parent if that other parent becomes an "SP" or non-believer... yes, think cult, with a Hollyweird spin to it...

Ramone

Thomas Mapother I have fooled. HAHAHAHAHA. I will take you to HELL with me, you fool.

Kay

Thank goodness those kids got their genes from somewhere else. Or do space cadets even have genes?

Ramone

Thomas Mapother is my greatest creation.......and i will USE HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Satan

Gabbi

Is it just me or does his son actually look like him? Even though he's adopted? He looks like he could be the bi-racial love child Tom had while having a secret affair with a black woman.

diane

would you believe thats davids mum hahaha

tiger313

The son is very handsome.

Ramone

Once Katie escapes from her slavery and captivity, I'll be the first to buy a copy of her tell-all book.