Tom Cruise Out With His Other Kids

4/27/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scientolodad Tom Cruise took Nicole Kidman's children, Connor and Isabella ('memba them?), to catch daddy's good friend David Beckham play for the L.A. Galaxy on Saturday.

Katie and Suri got the day off.

kashmir

Just looking at these kids - they are both much better looking then the average person. I can't imagine this egomaniac adopting an ugly kid. It makes me wonder if he had some say in their genetic makeup. When you have more money than God, you can play God....

Baseball Junkie

The Man: You better be careful who you say that to. Any soccer player I know would start using your head for a soccer ball and kick you all around the field. Just because you're gay, doesn't mean every other man is.

Go Sox

Lucy

I believe that because Nicole does not believe in Scientology, she has almost been cut out of her children's lives. The church does not want non-believers influencing the Scientology kids, they might undo the brainwashing these kids are subjected to. Just google scientology and see for yourself the evil of this cult.

Gia

Yep he makes more money than I ever will. Of course I'm not a slave to a criminal cult that controls my every thought, decision and family. I'll take being free over millions of dollars any day.

Lucy

Poor Katie better never leave Tom or she can kiss her little Suri goodbye.

Paula

TMZ - You goofed. You said that "Tom took Nicole Kidman's kids...." but they are THEIR kids, or his kids, but not hers. They live with him and only visit their mom once or twice a year and they don't even call her Mom, they call her Nicole!! If you're going to report scoop, at least keep your facts straight.

Shelley

Connor is one incredibly handsome young man! He certainly will will have a face for the movies when he grows up.

noitall

DOES TOM CRUISE KNOW THAT HIS "SON" IS.............BLACK???!!!!!???

tw

That whole deal with these kids is odd. You never see them with Nicole and only in photos ops such as these. Are they in a private school somewhere and just trotted out when Tom needs some media?. I feel as bad for them as I do Suri.
If memory serves he and Nicole adopted these kids and displayed them much like Tom does now with Suri.

Baseball Junkie

TomW: Private school is exactly where these kids are stored until Tome needs them for a photo op. Or brainwashing camp to be more accurate. They are only allowed to be around non-scientologists under extremely close supervision lest they be contaminated. This is normal for all scientology children, not just Cruise's.

pua

His kids are beautiful, regardless of who the parents are, that sweater on the other hand, Tom, 1980 preppy was over about oh, 28 years ago....

pua

Scientology appears to be a religion of convenience, what ever is convenient to believe that is opposed to real religion, which is a bit of work, eh?? Let them do as they please. As long as the scientoliods aren't ringing my doorbell like another established religion, I have no beef with them......

Baseball Junkie

Pua:
Unfortunately your understanding of scientology is convenient for you alone. Well, no. It is also convenient for scientology that people believe the way you do.

Scientology is not a religion whose beliefs are variable. It is a cult with a very closely defined set of beliefs which include the belief that children must be kept separate from anyone who does not share a belief in scientology which includes any non-custodial parents. It also, with the exception of the few celebrity spokespeople such as Cruise, forces its members to separate themselves from their families and the rest of the world. Like many another cult, people join and are never seen by their families again.

In common with other cults, it preys on the young and uncertain. As with the moonies and other such cults, the scientlogists set up offices in college towns and haunt the street corners, asking every young person they see if they would like to take a complimentary personality test. When the curious student says yes and takes the test, the cult members then explain to the insecure young man or woman that they need to buy a copy of Dianetics, join the "church" and pay for an auditing session or they will suffer some horrendous fate, usually death by suicide.

How do I know all this? Because I was that naive, insecure, frightened young college student. It was 30 years ago but I have not forgotten. I was one of the lucky ones. I trusted my family to see me through any problems I might have including my depression. I am still here but I wonder how many other young people aren't.

Add to this, scientology's insistence that there is no such thing as psychological diseases such as postpartum depression, severe depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. In their opinion, which Tom Cruise has voiced, these can all be healed by being audited and cleared. This is also not true since all of these diseases respond best to drug therapy in the care of a licensed psychiatrist. They are all based on a biochemical imbalance which must be rebalanced. In some cases such as postpartum depression, the body will eventually heal itself and the drugs are no longer necessary. In other cases such as bipolar or schizophrenia, there is no cure and the patient must remain on drugs forever. The last time I checked, Tom Cruise does not have a degree in psychiatry and has no basis from which to make such pronouncements. Neither do I but I, at least, suggest that people check with someone who does.

You say you do not care so long as they don't ring your doorbell. I would far rather have a conversation with a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon than attempt one with a scientologist even though I agree with none of them. And I would infinitely rather my children speak with the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons because unlike the scientologists, the first two play fair and do not prey on the fears of a child living away from home for the first time in their life. The scientologists will tell any lies they can think of to convince children to join them. They are evil. Have no doubt about that.

nomowirehangers

I just can't wait to read the daddy dearest novel that just has to be written by one of these two!

parrotnutz

Issabella looks just like David Miscavige (Scientology leader). Google pics of them both and compare, it`s very eery!

The kids live with Tom`s $cientologist sister, according to folks in the know.