Britney

Acting Up Again

4/28/2008 4:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conservatorship wonder Britney Spears is returning to the stage -- the "How I Met Your Mother" sound stage.

Brit is reprising her role of Abby on the CBS sitcom and sources tell us she'll hopefully keep it together long enough to start shooting her scenes later this week. Spears' previous stint on "HIMYM" garnered the show its highest ratings and earned her good reviews.

Unfortunately, must see TV doesn't get much better than being hauled off on a gurney.

wendy

TMZ -- your morbid interest in people's misfortunes is showing. You aren't happy unless someone is acting out, or badly, or up. Why not get a life and take an interest in reporting things that matter as if it matters to you. Gloating and taunting are the behaviors of bullies.

FlBiker

How about no pics of her nasty nappy dugout winking at us anymore.......

Darv

Eh, she's fair game. I wish she'd off herself so I could get a point on the deadpool. *sighs*

nancy

Umm...the only thing I got out of this article is that Spears is going back on How I Met Your Mother. The rest of it doesn't make sense. What does the title mean, and what's the junk about must see tv??

I wish Harvey would stop letting the interns write this junk. The writing is so bad it doesn't even make sense.

Oh, yeah. Screw you, Harvey, Mr. Cheeseball "Anything to make a buck" shmuck. Screw you and your little Toto dog interns, too. Happy face.

Chris

I'm not sure who's worse off, Britney or "How I Met Your Mother."

It's sad when you need Britney in order to have people watch your show. Poor Neil Patrick Harris.

Party 'till you die!

How surprising. She's reprising a role as a dimwitted, sex crazed, dunce from hell that literally chases men who are in a relationship and have no interest in her down the street! The only 'acting' part is that she is working in a dermatologist's office. Unless greasy zitted up faces stained with food and pap..um... are making a sudden comeback, what a joke. I bet she probably asked to allow her character to be able to smoke, especially since she obviously thinks it is 'so cool'! I'm sure the custody judges won't be impressed won't be impressed by this. And if anyone still thinks that acting proves that she must be sane, I just saw on cable that Gary Busey just made a movie in 2007 and is still acting. Somewhere in this world, there are butterfly nets with both his and Brit's name on them!

Tangie

The only reason anybody did watch or will watch is to see a freak show. Period.

# 1 joaquin phoenix

SERIOUSLY TMZ, GET OVER IT!!! I WISH YALL WILL LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE AND START FOLLOWING ANOTHER POP STAR AND MAKE A TRAIN WRECK OUT OF HER!!! YALL ARE THE RESON THAT BRITNEY HAS HAD ALL THE MELTDOWNS IN THE PAST. YALL SHOULD PAY ALL HER LEGAL FEES AND MEDICAL BILLS!!! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE AND REPORT ON BETTER THINGS LIKE THE SLOWING ECONOMY, OH I FORGOT THERE'S NOBODY SMART ENOUGH ON YOUR STAFF FOR THAT. I'M JUST SAYING BRITNEY WILL DO A WONDERFUL JOB ON HIMYM JUST WATCH AND SEE!!!

Mr. Hat

FIBiker: Glad to see you back!

just wondering

tide is changing for Brit..and glad abt it!...u can tell by the lack of hits on her stories that Miley really has replaced her now as far as interest goes, poor Miley.

FlBiker

Jdahmer

I have Britney in a deadpool too. Good luck and best wishes

Sharona

She's doing great.....why not quit the cute comments.....you know they are not funny!

Rat

Jaime Lynn has a sister?

Learn before you speak

Oh how i would love to do her over and over, one hot babe there.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN THESE CELEBS .............THEY AREN'T PAYING YOUR BILLS....................

THE NEWS ABOUT ECOMONY , JOBS , ETCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ................FORGET THE CELEBS ...........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments