Britney

Acting Up Again

4/28/2008 4:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conservatorship wonder Britney Spears is returning to the stage -- the "How I Met Your Mother" sound stage.

Brit is reprising her role of Abby on the CBS sitcom and sources tell us she'll hopefully keep it together long enough to start shooting her scenes later this week. Spears' previous stint on "HIMYM" garnered the show its highest ratings and earned her good reviews.

Unfortunately, must see TV doesn't get much better than being hauled off on a gurney.

Kate

What goes around comes around, Harvey Levin and fellow bottom-feeders... karma is a b*tch!

britbritisaskank

To #38 who said that Britney "is a person just like you."
I don't remember ever abandoning my kids. I don't remember being committed to a psyche ward. I don't remember leaving my Mercedes in the middle of traffic. I don't recall shoplifting. I don't recall running my car over other people's feet. Funny, I really don't think she's "just like me."

BerS

I hope your mothers or sisters or cousins or, perhaps, YOU, are never in a situation where you're "hauled off on a gurney" in front of a mob of photographers. You ppl at TMZ have some baaaaaaaaad Karma.

.....

WHY CAN'T THE BRITARDS OUT THERE REALIZE THEY ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING A LOSER. A WASHED-UP, SPOILED, DISGUSTING PERSON. I FIND IT HORRIFYING THAT PEOPLE TURN A BLIND EYE AND SUPPORT THIS USELESS PIECE OF TRASH.

Diana Lara

THIS IS FOR # 27 AND # 29. YOU BOTH ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CELEBRITIES, BUT YET YOU ARE ON A CELEBRITY WEBSITE. GET THE HELL OFF AND GO TO FOX-LA.

Cammie

See the Kaplan hoodies are out to defame Britney today.... Does he pay TMZ to continue destroying Britney?

FlBiker

#47britsaskank

I agree with you, this junkie is nothing like myself or anyone I associate with.

Nancy Thompson

you and your staff are a bunchof sickos. the girl is getting her life back together and you just can't let go of your sleezy, suggestive reporting. shame on you!!!!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Posted at 6:37PM on Apr 28th 2008 by FlBiker

NOW, THAT'S A RELIEF!!! MORE THAN ONE FIBIKER OUT THERE IS ONE TOO MANY. GO TO HEELL.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I'll be watching and so will everyone else on this board.

It will be another great performance by Britney ....

she's back so get over it!!!

Way to go Brit!!!

aleida neri camero

its very very nice , britney is trying to get better and her performance is very funny

u can do it brit

love ya

Cody

I THINK THAT YOU ALL SHOULD CUT HER A LITTLE SLACK. YOU KNOW JUST AS WELL AS I DO AND EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD THAT SHE HAS MADE A COMPLETE COME AROUND AND THE BETTER SHE DOES THE MORE YOU KEEP BASHING HER. COME ON GUYS. I MEAN, I LIKE THE TMZ NEWS BUT BE FAIR TO HER. SHE IS TRYING AND SHE IS NOT PERFECT JUST NO ONE IS PERFECT. BE NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!!

He's just another Idiot

FIBiker - You must be that money mooching, dimwitted, lazy, no talent, pathetic K-Fed. You must be terrified that Britney is getting better and you might not be able to steal her money anymore. You and Kaplan are the most hated men in Hollywood. I live in Hollywood and I KNOW.

Holli

I love TMZ, I think that if you are famous then you should expect the Papps! These stars that go to The Ivy and dont talk to the Papps and act like they don't want to be photographed or try to hide their face are ridiculous. There are sooo many places to eat and everybody knows that the Papps are always there. So, if they don't want their picture taken then they should go to a less popular place. OR....MOVE out of HOLLYWOOD!!! DUH!!

He's just another Idiot

Some of you sick people just can't stand to see Britney get well, can you? To keep on bashing and trashing her makes you look like idiots. Leave her alone. Most of you must be gold digging, dirty, nasty K-Fed (he looks like he needs a flea bath) or shyster, lowlife lawyer Kaplan. You two can 't live off of Britney the rest of your lives even though that's what you seem to have in mind. Stop stealing Britney's money. As my dear departed grandmother would say, "why those two are nothing but bird turds". Grandma was very insightful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments