Britney

Acting Up Again

4/28/2008 4:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conservatorship wonder Britney Spears is returning to the stage -- the "How I Met Your Mother" sound stage.

Brit is reprising her role of Abby on the CBS sitcom and sources tell us she'll hopefully keep it together long enough to start shooting her scenes later this week. Spears' previous stint on "HIMYM" garnered the show its highest ratings and earned her good reviews.

Unfortunately, must see TV doesn't get much better than being hauled off on a gurney.

Graceful Jane

Below is a excerpt of a very complimentary article about Britney posted at http://gracefuljanes.wordpress.com below is an excerpt

Regardless, this young woman has made every adolescent mistake, mishap and blunder in the public eye. Maybe the reason that bothers so many of us is that it sparks our own embarrassment. After all, we have all made mistakes and for most of us more than ever during our adolescence and young adult hood. Maybe Britney’s only real mistake is forcing us all to look at those mistakes publicly. Maybe the reason it both intrigues us and bothers us so much at the same time is that we all have been there before. We feel for her and at the same time hate her for making our own reflections of ourselves so public. Oh Britney, how dare you divulge the secrets of the sisterhood to the press?!

FlBiker

She's almost as good an actress as she is mother, almost.

Star

Get over it TMZ She is normal now.. you should concentrate on Ali Lohan.. Cant wait to see that brat go crazy!!!!

bka62223

SEE THAT'S BADGERING. A PERSOND GET"S TIRED OF IT!!! IT"S ANNOYING!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

Kimmy Bennink

You Go Brit Brit...Making Mommy Proud...LOL!

Star

blah i believe that thet dont care about her just money

Louisiana Girl

What a bunch of retards on this site. FIBiker sounds like an ignorant moron - seeking attention, so he/she has to come on TMZ and post gay comments about someone he/she doesn't know...probably a big lardass....pathetic..this site sucks!! This is my last time on this suck ass site..later dumbasses

frogs and gravel

I would like to know who TMZ's "Sources" are. The guy
who waters the plants? The person who delivers lunch?

Daska

Well I think it's really cool! She's getting her life together, she did a fantastic job and she got invited back. She's suffering from a mental illness and deserves some slack for everything she went through publically and trying so hard to get her health together unlike SOME people (cough AMY WINEHOUSE cough).

Good for you, Brit!

FlBiker

I hope she can get her crap together long enough to make some more money for me. I deserve every penny I get from that fat skank, I had to bang that pig.

FlBiker

Sadly my sister is a wortless fatass junkie y'all.

Ramone

SKANKNEY WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A SLUT, A WHORE, AN IMBECILE, AN IGNORANT HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT, AND A SEVERELY INSANE RAGING FREAKING MENTALLY ILL PSYCHO. TAKE AWAY HER MIND-ALTERING PSYCHIATRIST-PRESCRIBED MOOD-ALTERING MEDICATIONS AND HER SHIELDING CONSERVATOR WHO IS REIGNING HER IN AND HIDING HER, AND SHE WILL SHOW HER TRUE PSYCHO COLORS AGAIN.

james earl ray

kan't we all jus get along ?

Fran

when brittney finally snaps and kills herself.......i hope and pray she has the good sense to drown her children first.

captain obvious

37. i don't understandwhy you guys won't leave her alone..she's a person just like you..

Posted at 4:44PM on Apr 28th 2008 by gianna

I DON'T HAVE MELT DOWNS LIKE HER. NO ONE HAS TAKEN MY KIDS AWAY BECAUSE I'M A BAD PARENT. I DON'T MAKE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DALLARS A MONTH FOR HAVING ACTED LIKE A TEENAGE SEX POT TEASE.
NO, SHE'S NOT JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments