Bush Not the Only Moron in DC

4/28/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They weren't supposed to show, but somehow Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt finagled their way into the White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Oh yeah, and they thought their presence helped make it an "A-list" event.

Kelli

To the spelling police...headlights.

Sandi

TMZ, we really don't need to know your political leanings as the title of this reflects. How about Obama sucks or Hillary has that awful husband and do we want him in the Whitehouse again? Have some respect. Too much of this crap, and no more checking TMZ.

Liz

Oh Kelli, I like headkights!!! LOL

amazon woman

THE THING THAT MAKES ME LAUGH IS THAT THE STUPID PAP WILL SCREAM, "GET OUT OF THE CAR AND HIT SOMEONE" BITCH IF THEY DID THAT YOU WOULD CRY LIKE THE BITCH THAT YOU ARE AND THEN SUE THEM... SO DONT GO ACTING ALL TOUGH! PUNK ASS BITCHES

Kelli

Dallas, I will admit I laughed when I noticed it. Gotta love Monday mornings...haha!

I really hope GWB liked the headkights...I bet he wanted to do his "happy dance."

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Awk, these two, they belong with that shmegege Bush! Who needs them? They aren't even pretty that Spencer looks like a farzeenish and those tseyn, Oy he scares me! But you know who doesn't scare me? Harvey Levin that's who! Harvey is like a breath of fresh air. I am so tsufridn that I get to see the Peoples Court and the TMZ today! I love Mondays!
But not as much as I love Harvey Levin!
Harvey I love you my viklkind!
XOXOXO

scott

looks like a bunch of bitter republicans posting on this site. Is your conciences finally getting to you for voting for a moron????

GetOverIt

You are about celebrity gossip - I'm not interested in your political opinion. Perez is just as bad. The heck with you, I'll get my informaiton somewhere that's not about political sniping!

Mik

Did yor watch Rev Wright this morning ? WE know who are the morons are ,Enjoy ! Liberals he is all yours.

Grandmother Lohan

who are these delusional douchebags?

Rockstar

"at least GWB went to Ivy League schools."

AT LEAST, indeed. He went to degree mills for the rich--wonderful.

The true measure of education is not what school is on the piece of paper, it's how well you can apply what you supposedly learned. This piece of garbage has run every business he's had into the ground, gained the White House through not only nepotism, but a tainted process, and has shown absolutely no evidence of having actually acquired an education in college (or at any other level, for that matter).

I guess you're one of those idiot wage slaves who is impressed by letters and schools, but you don't really have much respect for whether they can demonstrate their education. You are the definition of pathetic. Politics have nothing to do with the fact that Bush is ridiculously stupid, but it speaks volumes about how easily you, and other fake "conservatives" are impressed.

Rebecca

I was going to write something about the featured Hills morons but instead I am blown away that there are still people who defend Bush. LOL, LOL, LOL

Sandra

I never leave comments...but I just had to on this one. Who are these 2 that think they are A-Listers??? What did they win a grammy for? Oh they don't have a Grammy! What did they win an Oscar for? Oh no Oscar either?!!! Nobel Peace Prize? No?!! Mmmm...the only thing they are known for is being annoying. TMZ, please do everyone a favor stop feeding everyone thse tabloid ho's. Really, no one will mind...in fact you will be loved even more!!!

Mike

1 Question... Do these two know that they are douchebags?? Just a thought.

his fav brunette

i havent even watched the video, but that girl in the background is crackin me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments