Can You Guess the Celebucankles?!

4/28/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These adorable pork-loin feet were spotted roaming the wilds of L.A. this weekend. Guess who managed to beautifully wedge them into a pair of sensible shoes.

Nshado

Struggling with being overweight is horrible! I was stick thin even after 3 kids until I hit 40 and my hormones have been
whacked ever since. I would LOVE to be able to afford a personal trainer and Jenny Craig. With a heart problem I exercise but it's not enough.
She has no excuses really with the money and Time to hire a trainer and eat the food from Jenny Craig or nutrisystem. (it's rather expensive). She's just given up and that's from lack of support and depression.
Hope she gets it together, she's a beautiful person inside.

MM

I couldnt stop laughing at the whole write up, so friigin funny, Good job TMZ! For those of you responding how maen, cruel, etc. You should know by now the remarks like those made on this site, so why the hell do you keep coming back? If you dont like the comments, did click on the board, find something else to do!!

Tracy

My comment wasn't posted, it was not mean it was just saying that I will not want to use a certain diet company and will look into a different diet company and they didn't post it!

kerrybabyxx

Kirstie was always alittle too strong and aggressive for my taste.But then she was kind of sexy in a tough sort of way.She is a good commercial actress and I would like to see her pull herself together,because she seems to have let it all go.

deb

wow first time ever i picked the 'guess who it is'. Kirstie you have wrinkly cankles.

dara2K

I love TMZ and this chubby girl can take a joke and laugh at myself. However, these captions are NOT FUNNY!! They are mean, hurtful and, for us overweight viewers, are akin to the "N" word for us. Harvey, I am ashamed and embarrased for you. Please retract and apologize to Ms. Alley....Certainly, your staff can think of something wittier and actually funny. This is an all time low. I love TMZ but this has gone way too far. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute...

jennbugged

Just becasue at one time, she was a somebody, does not mean she is a nobody now. Regardless of who you are, we are all real and we all have issues and feelings. Having a weight problem cycles around many health issues. It is not all about food, being a pig or not watching what you eat. It could be a more deeper problem such as psychological, depressed, being out of work, not being active, genetics or may be something more sever. Stop judging peole and give some respect. I can relate and I know what it is like to struggle. Real people with real issues, THAT IS WHAT WE CAN LIFE!

blablabla

JEEZ stay home and order in for CRISSAKES!!!!!

Dick Lick

You people at TMZ are truly cruel bottom feeders - What kind of morons are you to exploit this woman and add to her pain and embarrasment. You all are loathsome human beings. I pray that your afflications and problems are publically exposed in all their glory as well. You are disgusting but what goes around, comes around!

Beth

Because everyone has perfect ankels/bodies on the TMZ staff. Stop this nonsense.

sherri

Wow so you have stooped down to making fun of what is in essence are birth defects if a person is born with thick ankles there is nothing that can be done about it!!!!!!! It is not like a bad haircut or a nose that can be fixed, there is no surgery or exercise to fix it, thsi really does so how worthless you are as a human being, so what is in tomorrows bad of tricks making fun of spina bifida or do you draw the line at cankles?! But no worries I am sure you will remove this comment, we know you cant take the world knowing how worthless you are

Alexa

I'm 5'7'' and weigh 130. I do what Judge Judy does to stay thin. I don't keep any food in the house.

OK!

Why did you guys delete the statement??????????????????????????? "Everybody stick your finger down your throat so we can make the TMZ staff HAPPY......... YOU CAN VOMIT NOW!" You guys should not make fun of your mother......

Jenna

Tsk Tsk TMZ!!!! I see you are deleting comments that cast a less than favorable lite on various members of your staff. You can dish the ugly comments and cracks about people but you dont seem to like it when we the audience do the same to you. Shame on you. I like to laugh at the celebs as much as the next person but I do draw the line a just uglyness. Sadly I see you dont hold the same standard.

John in San Diego

This is $cientologists truly believe: This is part of what they learn when they reach the level of OT3, after they've spent thousands of dollars. Kirstie is at this level or possibly higher.

"The head of the Galactic
Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here)
(founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera)
solved overpopulation (250 billion
or so per planet) -- 178 billion
average) by mass implanting.
He caused people to be brought to
Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb
on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii
and the Atlantic Area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used
renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc.
were placed in the implants.
When through with his crime Loyal Officers
(to the people) captured him
after 6 years of battle
and put him in an electronic
mountain trap where he still
is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)
has since been a desert. "

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments