Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

BJ Rocks

Wow thats a shame. I thought she had gotten alot smaller.. Guess she didn't stay that way..

Toya

What happened to her and Jenny Craig? She looked good when she lost all the weight, so why go back to fat, and nasty.

LOVED IT

What has happened to her? She used to be so in charge and beautiful - time to get back on the Jenny Craig diet plan, Kirstie!!

Jay

"Celebucankles" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Perfect!

WTF

First off you tabloids are totally famous for publishing old pictures of actors. So, how do we know that is even a recent picture. Second, why don't you guys post some pics of youself so we can compare all of you. Third, real nice posters you yell at TMZ one day for making fun of someone for being fat, make fun of Giselle the next for being too skinny, and now Kirstie for being fat. You are all so sad.

Turk

It is indeed sad to see Kirsti in this state of livelihood. I guess it takes a lot of courage to look good. Why is it that being "FAT" is not considered to be "FASHIONISTA" anymore?

BigDog62

Why is it that whenever you post anything about anyone who follows Scientology that just has to be slipped into the story? I don't see any other belief system being slammed or slurred or even mentioned. What stars are Christian, who is Catholic, what about Baptists? How about you try leaving the belief systems out of your stories when it has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about. By the way, before you even think it...no I am not into Scientology.

3kids

For all of you who comment on her fat ankles..let's see what yours look like in 5 years!!!!

Shery P

OMG------I KNEW BEFORE I EVEN READ THE CAPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOOD
MAYBE, AND THIS IS JUST GUESSING, SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM CHINESE AND ALL RESTAURANTS!!!!!! I'M JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE

Jas32

Hope it wasn't all you can eat. If so was she kicked out after 4 hours?

reen

The pot calling the kettle black----I've seen the fat women/men on your show!

timpundit

Until I see how fat the TMZ "writers" are, who the F cares?

C'mon TMZ, lets see the pics of your staff so we can make fun of them.

Jon

Now that's a cankle! Where does the calf fat end and the ankle fat begin? Who knows, that's the fun.

Single Dad

UH??? isn't she starting her OWN diet line? I am confused? OR is that the marketing way of doing it? Lose weight on someone elses diet and show the world that it DIDN"T work and than start your own line???

Jenna

I think TMZ crossed the line with this article. Kristy is someone who has constantly battled her weight in the public eye. I think a large percent of the population struggles or will struggle with their weight and she is no different. At least she doesnt seem to be trying to take an easy way out. I think the women at TMZ (and some of you...no names...are beefy heifers) ought to point out Harveys flaws. I mean does he have a six pack or is he working on a keg???