Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

feelingpissy

What are cankles ?

Ric

Dammit TMZ! It's "hooves," not "hoofs." When will you hire a proofreader?

Tracy

I would not suggest she go back to Jenny Craig. It shows that you need to continue eating Jenny Craig meals in order to maintain. I am overweight and thought about it, I guess I will look more into Weight Watchers which allows you to eat real food.

me

dude, her hooves!! omg soo freakin mean, yet sooo freakin funny. I knew it was her. She is gonna die when she hears about this.. lmao

thurman marshal

WOWWWWW... I thought it was going to be a joke picture of John Goodman in drag. Or possibly the deceased drag queen actor Divine. As long as she is happy. I BET THOSE POOR SHOES ARENT HAPPY. I CAN HEAR THEIR SCREAMS ALL THE WAY HERE IN ST LOUIS MISSOURI. Put down the fork, get on that elliptical. And make a funny movie again.

pk3palm beach

#10...please fall!

MGM KID

No, were eating cookies

MGM KID

Feelingpissy..Cankles are when the calfs and ankles have no separation, no definement, so they run together.."Ca~nkles"..or FAT! Some strippers have this as well

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

I guessed it too. Umm looks like she's boozing big time.

stephc5

Poor thing! She should definitely try to keep up her weight loss by going to the gym before she gets any bigger. I feel so bad for her that her every move (or weight gain) is in the news for all to see.

suzu's petals

Oh, for hank's sake - that should be HOOVES not hoofs. If you're going to post meaningless insulting dreck, at least post meaningless insulting dreck that's spelled correctly.

Mr. Hat

Oh, let her alone. She's a beautiful woman.

unreal reality

I can't wait to see what the TMZ staff's ankles look like as they grow older and go from diet to diet!

Another example of how these "diet programs" don't work. High processed foods should be banned. Bring back foods with ingredients we can pronounce, as well as no hidden sugar terms that you'll find in the "foods".

Mona

TMZ must hire the meanest people on earth to print this--talk about not caring for others!!
Please go back and read the Golden Rule